Dwayne Bowe ... Wr #3

408Falcon

Bowe will be 31 in September.

If we're going to sign a veteran to replace HD in the slot, I'd much rather have Stevie Johnson. He's 2 years younger (turns 29 in July) and actually has slot experience.

Cecil Shorts would be another veteran I'd prefer us to take a look at if we're going to add another vet WR.

Still hoping we draft someone like Breshad Perriman, Phillip Dorsett, Tre McBride, or Justin Hardy.

Don't know if we will carry 5 or 6, but I think we are set at receiver.

Julio

Roddy

Hester

HankTime85

Weems

Plus Reedy or another young player.

I would like a WR through the draft (to eventually replace Roddy), I am not sold on Weems so another vet WR might have have my interest if the right guy is out there for the right price. They could also bring back Drew Davis to compete too.

Didn't Bowe have zero receiving TD's last year with Andy Reid as his coach?

WOW. PMF's gifs tell a story...

Don't let the stats fool you bro. You need to understand what was going on with that offense last year. Their tight ends were the focus point, particularly in the red zone. Not a single wr on that team had a TD last season.

Bowe will be 31 in September.

If we're going to sign a veteran to replace HD in the slot, I'd much rather have Stevie Johnson. He's 2 years younger (turns 29 in July) and actually has slot experience.

Cecil Shorts would be another veteran I'd prefer us to take a look at if we're going to add another vet WR.

Still hoping we draft someone like Breshad Perriman, Phillip Dorsett, Tre McBride, or Justin Hardy.

I'm surprised Shorts is still available, wouldn't be bad on a 3 year 10-12 mil deal, if he accepted. I like the receivers you named through the draft too, I'd add Nelson Agholor to that list, although many have him as around the 5th-7th best receiver in the draft

This boy can catch. Another product of lack of a quality QB. Major upgrade from Hankerson. Great posession receiver.

Thoughts at the right price?

Hankerson is going fill this spot very well. What I would

like to see next is for us to draft a big, fast project to develop.