Saints Or 49Ers......... Which Team Is More Of A Head-Scratcher This Offseason?

Big Bubba

Both are mindblowing, with some of the moves they have made or are trying to make.

I believe the Saints are trying to go into full rebuild mode.....if they can get enough draft picks by trading players.

I believe the 9ers are just idiots.. I truly do not believe they have any plan in motion.. they are just in "save azz" mode after pushing out the best HC they have had in nearly two decades.

I'd say the 49ers. Still can't understand letting go of JH.

Both are mindblowing, with some of the moves they have made or are trying to make.

I believe the Saints are trying to go into full rebuild mode.....if they can get enough draft picks by trading players.

I believe the 9ers are just idiots.. I truly do not believe they have any plan in motion.. they are just in "save azz" mode after pushing out the best HC they have had in nearly two decades.

One is doing it cause they believe it needs to happen and the other is just ******.

The Graham trade was the only one that was mind boggling to me. All the other moves were understandable, considering we went 7-9 and we're in cap ****.

The Graham trade was the only one that was mind boggling to me. All the other moves were understandable, considering we went 7-9 and we're in cap ****.

A few reports of Stills being on the trading block is also mindblowing to me. The kid is 22... is there really no mentor type players left on the Saints, to help the kid mature a little? Stills seems like a talent worth trying to help.

I agree. As much fun as I'm having with Saints fans, I believe they're working with some kind of actual plan. SF seems like a true sinking ship...

I honestly don't get what's going on with the 49ers. Letting Harbaugh go feels like the firing of Jimmy Johnson from Dallas, minus the Super Bowl wins. Harbaugh was a winner. That team was a contender almost every year under him. Gore wasn't as effective but it feels like they weren't using him enough. Then Willis retires...I don't know.

The Jimmy Graham trade still hurts because I will miss Jimmy. Dayumit I will miss that fool. But we will see the difference protecting Brees will make or we won't.

But this is a valid topic. It's worthy of discussion.

Edited by Deebo Bryson

A few reports of Stills being on the trading block is also mindblowing to me. The kid is 22... is there really no mentor type players left on the Saints, to help the kid mature a little? Stills seems like a talent worth trying to help.

mind boggling? He is talented yes but would it really be crazy to trade him away? Trading him isn't what would upset me, it would be what they plan on doing with 2 receivers on the roster lol.

mind boggling? He is talented yes but would it really be crazy to trade him away? Trading him isn't what would upset me, it would be what they plan on doing with 2 receivers on the roster lol.

Maybe try and get one of the 25 RBs that Chip signed and run 2 WR, 3 RB formations?

I'm really liking the thought of collins in round 1. But we'll likely do defense with the first 2 or 3 picks.

Browner kind of takes Waynes off the board I would think. Unless a pass rusher drops, which it isn't looking like will happen, I would take Collins at 13. It would be very enticing if Cooper drops though. Maybe even Devante Parker. But Collins at 13 and a LB or Dorial Green Backham at 31 would make me happy.

As of right now I am nervous about our WR situation and our LB situation.

W/ Payton and Brees.. the WR situation will work itself out with whichever players Loomis drafts. LBers. You guys should draft a MLB in the first. The right one will help sync up the front 7 and the secondary.

Chip Kelly is trying to sign 6 more RBs so he can run a 2 linemen, 8 RB formation with the QB also being a RB who can run the option.

Haha. Bradford touches the ball once a game. ......................and still manages to get injured.

Browner kind of takes Waynes off the board I would think. Unless a pass rusher drops, which it isn't looking like will happen, I would take Collins at 13. It would be very enticing if Cooper drops though. Maybe even Devante Parker. But Collins at 13 and a LB or Dorial Green Backham at 31 would make me happy.

Yes I'm loving the thought of shoring up the offensive line. Rumor is that the saints are trying to trade for Evan Mathis though so if this happens we need to go LB then DE or DT in the first.