Falcons Sign Adrian Clayborn Per Jay Adams/twitter

I like this move if we can get Morgan, Morgan can play RE with Clayborn at LE, Hageman and Solai can man the interior, and Reed playing SLB. In pass rushing downs, Morgan can slide inside with either Clayborn or Hageman, Reed drops down to LE and whatever pass rusher we draft comes in to the RE spot. I think I'm seeing a spec of light at the end of the tunnel.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice move. Much more upside than Morgan but on the flip side much more risk. He's worth the gamble though.

I like this move if we can get Morgan, Morgan can play RE with Clayborn at LE, Hageman and Solai can man the interior, and Reed playing SLB. In pass rushing downs, Morgan can slide inside with either Clayborn or Hageman, Reed drops down to LE and whatever pass rusher we draft comes in to the RE spot. I think I'm seeing a spec of light at the end of the tunnel.

The RDE for us is the LEO and there isn't a chance in **** Morgan could play that.

We got the best LB in FA in Durant. The best DE in FA with Clayborn. The best OLB/DE in Reed. The best 3rd WR in the game in Hankerson. One of the most exciting corners in the game in Phillip Adams. Got Smith back, Bryant back and signed a potential guard of the future in Person. Quinn I love you.

Might I add that we got rid of the TRASH that Smitty brought to this team? Quinn Thank you for saving my team.

Edited by R_The_Great

We got the best LB in FA in Durant. The best DE in FA with Clayborn. The best OLB/DE in Reed. The best 3rd WR in the game in Hankerson. One of the most exciting corners in the game in Phillip Adams. Got Smith back, Bryant back and signed a potential guard of the future in Person. Quinn I love you.

ohmy.png

YES YES YES YES!!!!!

A+ grade on my end!

We also got PHILLIP ADAMS. That guy is the most underrated CB in the NFL today. He was a BEAST for the jets

We just fixed our defense boys. Now on to the rookies

We fixed one of the worst defense's I've ever seen by signing a 3rd CB and oft injured DE?

Don't get me wrong, I like the signings but come on man....

you people are funny. Most of the ones complaining are the same ones that wanted Hainsworth a few years back and said if we signed him we would have the best defense in the NFL. This is a start. Give Quinn some time to work with some decent talent, then complain. These are not the most flashy pick-ups, but they are decent.