What Are The Saints Doing?

Falcon Man™

This is what I don't understand, it is universally given in RC that the Saints went "ALL IN" and failed with a 7-9 record. So now the Saints are mixing things up, making moves, and trying to win, and they are WRONG for trying to improve? Even if they fail, what will be the loss? We had a losing season last year. I remember when the Lakers were swept out of the first round of the playoffs by the Mavs. That offseason Mitch Kupchak made IMMEDIATE changes to the roster. Lakers fans were livid. His response, "We were swept out of the 1st round of the playoffs...obviously we aren't gonna stand pat" or something like that. But to be fair, the Lakers haven't been much since then. LOLOLOL

This is what I don't understand, it is universally given in RC that the Saints went "ALL IN" and failed with a 7-9 record. So now the Saints are mixing things up, making moves, and trying to win, and they are WRONG for trying to improve? Even if they fail, what will be the loss? We had a losing season last year. I remember when the Lakers were swept out of the first round of the playoffs by the Mavs. That offseason Mitch Kupchak made IMMEDIATE changes to the roster. Lakers fans were livid. His response, "We were swept out of the 1st round of the playoffs...obviously we aren't gonna stand pat" or something like that. But to be fair, the Lakers haven't been much since then. LOLOLOL

nice lil spin there

Nice parallel to the Lakers. But they didn't blow it up after that sweep, they went "all in" and failed again, and now they're one of the worst teams in the league.

Kobe is on his way out, as is Brees.

Question is, who's your Swaggy P?

Edited by Big Play Bene

Nice parallel to the Lakers. But they didn't blow it up after that sweep, they went "all in" and failed again, and now they're one of the worst teams in the league.

Kobe is on his way out, as is Brees.

Question is, who's your Swaggy P?

Blah blah blah. It's the offseason. Blah blah blah. Gettlemagic because Oher. Blah blah blah. Oher and Ginn are going to get us above .500. Blah ******* blah.

Brees on his way out is still a better QB than Cameron.

We both know it.

lol you have no offensive line nor do you have a nasty defense.. unless you're one of those "start the back ups" guys, then you're just delusional

What exactly is "weak" about the Saints offensive line after adding a player like Max Unger?

When you aspired to be in the hunt last year, then you failed at 7-9, that fact makes this sudden change OK in my mind. What we had didn't work. And the worse thing I could have seen this offseason was Payton content to change 1-2 players and expect the changes necessary to reach high. That formula last season proved to be incorrect.

At this point, the only thing I expect as a fan of this team is a competitive team. If that means purging, then continue purging. I don't know the real story inside the walls of the facility, but I trust Payton does. And I know he expects to win. It's in his DNA.

Blah blah blah. It's the offseason. Blah blah blah. Gettlemagic because Oher. Blah blah blah. Oher and Ginn are going to get us above .500. Blah ******* blah.

Brees on his way out is still a better QB than Cameron.

We both know it.

What're you babbling about? I was talking about the Lakers.

Thou seem irate, brethren,