Nfl Source: Saints Having A Complete Fire Sale

Born A-Ginn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine what training camp is gonna be like for the Saints this year. Payton is shaking the timbers right now, coaches and players. I think he was pissed last year.

safe to say they wont be hitting the virginia spa resort for training camp?

Can you imagine what training camp is gonna be like for the Saints this year. Payton is shaking the timbers right now, coaches and players. I think he was pissed last year.

I imagine it's gonna be a mess. A whole bunch of guy walking into a situation they weren't even a part of also while having never played for each other.

Things like this usually don't end well in the first year.

I imagine it's gonna be a mess. A whole bunch of guy walking into a situation they weren't even a part of also while having never played for each other.

Things like this usually don't end well in the first year.

After last season and the age of the offense, this needed to happen

One NFCS team has the #1 overall pick, another just rehauled coaching staffs, the other is having a fire sale.

Meanwhile the Panthers coming off back-to-back division titles and a playoff win with a bunch of young talent and a GM that's shown he knows how to draft.

Qs8aq0h.png

Conveniently leaves out a sub .500 record. If you're standing pat in the NFL, you're getting left behind.

After last season and the age of the offense, this needed to happen

Where were you a few weeks back to say that? I don't recall any saints fans wanting a fire sale. Most thought they where SB contenders.

But i like the spin saints fans are putting on it. I couldnt have made better spins than they are.

Where were you a few weeks back to say that? I don't recall any saints fans wanting a fire sale. Most thought they where SB contenders.

But i like the spin saints fans are putting on it. I couldnt have made better spins than they are.

The only thing that has happened that most of us don't like is the Jimmy Graham trade. Everything else has been talked about, repeatedly.

I was on a leave for losing a bet!

JG is the ONLY thing thats happened that really hurts the Saints.

Easy to say that while it is happening! Why didn't you tell us this on Monday?

Needed and WANTED are two different things.

Saints resign their own FA`s = Loomis magic

saints sign a 30 year old corner back with holding issues = loomis magic

Saints wanna fire everyone = Loomis and Payton making smart moves for a losing team

Amount of saints scared to watch NFLN because they are scared someone else got cut = priceless.

So the team needed it but you didn't want it? Bad answer superswamper...

7-9

31ST RANKED DEFENSE

3RD OLDEST OFFENSE

H E L L no, I didnt WANT this.

You all complain about the CAP H E L L, well Loomis is changing that.

Take the Falcons...

B2B 6 win seasons

32 ranked Defense

You dont think they need some retooling?

7-9

31ST RANKED DEFENSE

3RD OLDEST OFFENSE

Take the Falcons...

B2B 6 win seasons

32 ranked Defense

Actually, sir, they won 4 games in '13. So it's not back to back 6 win seasons.

As far as retooling, they signed Brooks ******* Reed and a guy from Tampa with 13.5 sacks in 4 years and some doosh who played for the Raiders, so they're basically a shoe in for the division because Coach Quinn is going to teach them how to play the foosball.

7-9

31ST RANKED DEFENSE

3RD OLDEST OFFENSE

Take the Falcons...

B2B 6 win seasons

32 ranked Defense

so you're admiting to cap h e l l?

one by one the dominos fall....this needs said....

OHHHHAHAHAHAH every year they say it...everyyyyyyearrrrrrrr theymothhhaaaafkinnn say it....capppppp hellllllllll they dont know what they're talkinnnnnn aboutttttt idiotsmorons bahahaha

**** you, **** all of you....i told you, now eat it

eat it up

*feeds it to you on a spoon

there you go, mmm tasty, eat it up now

Well, that's one way to do it I guess.

We just kinda' stuck it out and hit on some draft picks. Really pisses me off that we couldn't take advantage of all these rookie contracts the past few years though.

Man, if we actually had money the past 3 or so years and not being forced to hold on to uncuttable players... :(

Some of you dipshyts are simply impossible. You need it on mailed postcards to your home that it's about more than simply cap helll? Or are you just busting balls because you're bored and it's simply irresistible? Because it's really about underperforming players that made it simple to shake the team dynamics. Had the players on the 2014 squad played to expectations, especially after coming off a winning playoff run in 2013, we don't see this happening right now. Does the cap play a part, absolutely. Is what we're seeing just because of the cap? Absolutely not. And if you can't admit that to yourselves, then you're truly an internet forum fan who doesn't see the bigger picture.

Some of you dipshyts are simply impossible. You need it on mailed postcards to your home that it's about more than simply cap helll? Or are you just busting balls because you're bored and it's simply irresistible? Because it's really about underperforming players that made it simple to shake the team dynamics. Had the players on the 2014 squad played to expectations, especially after coming off a winning playoff run in 2013, we don't see this happening right now. Does the cap play a part, absolutely. Is what we're seeing just because of the cap? Absolutely not. And if you can't admit that to yourselves, then you're truly an internet forum fan who doesn't see the bigger picture.

i dont know if anyone thinks its JUST a cap issue... but it sure would be easier to fill those holes if your salary cap wasnt such a mess amirite?

Syco, I can't quote from my laptop because this site technically sucks balls.

The Saints cap was certainly a "mess' but it was also one that was purposely a "mess" while attempting that second run. Didn't work out that way. Loomis said a month ago he has triggers in contracts to deal with the cap. I really don't think Graham is gone because of the cap. He was often injured and didn't exhibit that same fire he did 2 years ago. The Saints won without him, and I think they determined they could win again without him. That extra 1st Round pick, plus a Pro Bowl Center, can help plenty this year as the team resets themselves. And along the way we see the cap fixing itself....

so you're admiting to cap h e l l?

one by one the dominos fall....this needs said....

OHHHHAHAHAHAH every year they say it...everyyyyyyearrrrrrrr theymothhhaaaafkinnn say it....capppppp hellllllllll they dont know what they're talkinnnnnn aboutttttt idiotsmorons bahahaha

**** you, **** all of you....i told you, now eat it

eat it up

*feeds it to you on a spoon

there you go, mmm tasty, eat it up now

Syco, I can't quote from my laptop because this site technically sucks balls.

The Saints cap was certainly a "mess' but it was also one that was purposely a "mess" while attempting that second run. Didn't work out that way. Loomis said a month ago he has triggers in contracts to deal with the cap. I really don't think Graham is gone because of the cap. He was often injured and didn't exhibit that same fire he did 2 years ago. The Saints won without him, and I think they determined they could win again without him. That extra 1st Round pick, plus a Pro Bowl Center, can help plenty this year as the team resets themselves. And along the way we see the cap fixing itself....

ok I politely disagree lol