Demarco Murray To The Eagles

Born A-Ginn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, now that I've thought about it, I think Dallas might be the perfect place for Deangelo Williams. With that o-line he can finally play to his strength, which he hasn't been able to in years. He's one of the best backs in the league if he gets just a bit of open running room, and might be the best when he hits the 2nd and 3rd level of the defense. We just couldn't ever do that for him the past few years because our runblocking sucks.

Seriously Dallas. You could pick Deangelo up for peanuts and I'm almost positive he would kick some *** behind that line. He's also good for one huge game against the Saints, who you play this year.

Edited by Big Play Bene

I'm hoping we can somehow get Gurley in the draft. It would be quite funny to pull AP too. Hear Minnesota is only asking for a 4th.

However, Murray saying it wasn't about money is a **** lie. He's not winning a Super Bowl in Philly.

is gurley fixed yet?

All reports say he'll be ready by TC.

Dr. James Andrews, who performed Georgia RB Todd Gurley's ACL surgery, said the ball carrier is six weeks ahead of schedule.

"I mean, they're smart enough to know you can't have 32 teams pulling and tugging on a knee just 3½ months removed from surgery," Andrews said of keeping Gurley out of Combine medical examinations. One team doctor put a timetable of nine months on the injury, so Gurley should "fully play the game" around the time preseason camps are underway.

I'm hoping we can somehow get Gurley in the draft. It would be quite funny to pull AP too. Hear Minnesota is only asking for a 4th.

However, Murray saying it wasn't about money is a **** lie. He's not winning a Super Bowl in Philly.

He wasn't winning one in Dallas either.