Will Benson Fire Payton? Is Brees Days Numbered?

Trouble

The Saints will host free agent C.J. Spiller on Thursday.

This is an exciting potential pairing; Spiller's explosive lateral agility and straight-line speed would be fun to watch at the Superdome. Spiller has roots down south, having played college football at Clemson. The Saints are transitioning to a balanced-to-run-heavy offense, having re-signed Mark Ingram, traded for C Max Unger, and dealt Jimmy Graham. Spiller would be the 1B to Ingram's 1A, likely seeing around 8-14 touches per game in New Orleans.
And hire Mike Smith to be his new coach?
Brees stats are bound to go down. What will who dats say when Ryan has better stats than Brees?
Will they say "Brees production is going down and thats why we dumped him"?
Will they say "Ryan benefited from the O and Brees is in a run heavy O now"?
Could this change be the sign the Saints are targeting a QB with their 13th pick?
I would say the Saints are trying to copy the seahawks mold. But Brees isnt that mobile and The Saints would need to get a ELITE play making game changing TE, to do that. I doubt Pats are dealing Gronk so thats not likely to happen.
brabadfinaltop-710x400_zps7f0c11b5.jpg

And hire Mike Smith to be his new coach?

Brees stats are bound to go down. What will who dats say when Ryan has better stats than Brees?

Will they say "Brees production is going down and thats why we dumped him"?

Will they say "Ryan benefited from the O and Brees is in a run heavy O now"?

Could this change be the sign the Saints are targeting a QB with their 13th pick?

I would say the Saints are trying to copy the seahawks mold. But Brees isnt that mobile and The Saints would need to get a ELITE play making game changing TE, to do that. I doubt Pats are dealing Gronk so thats not likely to happen.

brabadfinaltop-710x400_zps7f0c11b5.jpg

1/10 Man, I'm really starting to worry about you. This is next level horrible

Grammar. Not spelling. Two different subjects.

After taking a deuce and going over your application. Your hired as my new spell checker.

They pay is good. Every time you post you get a +1 post count. That is fair. But next year i might change my mind on this contract and reduce your pay to only .5 a post count.

Now fix the following statement in the exact order as i type them. Add nothing new or your fired.

Breees suckks annd Ryann iz elitez and Bounte gates waz houndredd per cent truw.