Atlanta Has Bored During Free Agency

Stopped reading at Adam Schein. Again, you agree with it, I don't. Is Suh a playmaker and all that? Sure he is. Who's playing safety and linebacker for them? Now they are going to lose Charles Clay too on the other side of the ball. Time will tell but I don't see the Dolphins as better off right now...

Stopped reading at Adam Schein. Again, you agree with it, I don't. Is Suh a playmaker and all that? Sure he is. Who's playing safety and linebacker for them? Now they are going to lose Charles Clay too on the other side of the ball. Time will tell but I don't see the Dolphins as better off right now...

They aren't. It's nice to get an elite player like Suh but that is a win now move and they aren't near that level yet. It's just more of the same from them: Overpay free agents on the first day of the league year and regret it a few months later.

Yeah considering the Dolphins have one playoff appearance in the past 13 years and one winning season in the past 10, making a "win now" move by throwing QB money at a DT is a purely Dolphins thing to do. Sign one guy and have to shed 4 starters because of it? Savvy! The Dolphins are like a yearly gift that keeps on giving.

But hey...they made all the news headlines, so it must have been awesome for the fans for 5 minutes.

Just like the coming season will be with all these **** trucks we are signing in FA...

TD wouldnt know a pass rusher if he was sacked by one and his defensive picks as a whole have sucked throughout his tenure.

He will reach for Randy Gregory at pick 8 who will be a huge bust imo and we will be right back here again in 12 months with him scraping players off of other teams steaming **** piles and you peanuts all cheering that we are 'stacking' the side with depth lol

Quinn's approach is to implement his system, which is to use the personnel to their strong points. That much we didn't go into free agency to buy big for a guy not right for the job. Instead we strenghten our defensive core with versatile players that have something to prove.

How many offseasons have we herd this? Some of you just dont learn. Talent wins out more times that not.

How many offseasons have we herd this? Some of you just dont learn. Talent wins out more times that not.

Its the same every season from these clowns. Everyone hoping another teams steaming piles of crap are going to reinvigorate the franchise. The defensive side of the ball is shambolic and we have approached FA in the usual bargain basement way. Get ready to watch another season of mediocrity with scrubs on every level of the D

Its the same every season from these clowns. Everyone hoping another teams steaming piles of crap are going to reinvigorate the franchise. The defensive side of the ball is shambolic and we have approached FA in the usual bargain basement way. Get ready to watch another season of mediocrity with scrubs on every level of the D

This post is shambolic.

I just wanted to use the word shambolic.