Cj Spiller

vel

HOW?!

How do they do it?!

There is nothing left to cut! WTF! The Saints have $1.9MM in cap space. It amazes me to see these guys keep doing this crap. Just keep kicking the ball down the road.

CJ Spiller is headed to New Orleans tomorrow. It would be a great signing for them, but they've got to cut Evans at this point or get him to take a massive paycut. Like seriously. This is almost comical.

And I don't even feel bad for the idiots that keep buying the dreams they are selling down there.

They literally cut / traded half their team brah, CJ Spiller didnt do jack last year either. I wouldn't sweat it considering we swept them in 2014 and they were supposed to go to the SB.

Edit: Don't they also still have Khirry Robinson and Ingram? ******* weird to try to sign Spiller.

I'm not worried about "what" CJ will do. He'll probably be hurt by week 6. It's just I know he won't come cheap. What are they willing to sacrifice?

Spiller only has 12 career rushing tds and 6 receiving tds.

So he averages close to only 4(rounded up from 3.6) total tds a season.

Again, I'm not talking about the talent of Spiller. Merely the fact that these scrubs keep finding ways to sign players with no cap space.

Again, I'm not talking about the talent of Spiller. Merely the fact that these scrubs keep finding ways to sign players with no cap space.

they will cut someone to make this happen before they cut them though spiller needs to come in and agree to a dal then pass a phyiscal if he does that then they'll cut someone most likely one of there guards

They will end up having to purge their roster again next offseason.

it will get to a point were they won't be able to sign there own good young players like cam jordan may not even be able to franchise him maybe there banking on brees retiring soon to free up some money after next season

at this rate those there not goiing to be very good would shock me if they have another sub 500 season if they go full on rebuild mode keeping the few young guys they have that ar worth anything

They literally cut / traded half their team brah, CJ Spiller didnt do jack last year either. I wouldn't sweat it considering we swept them in 2014 and they were supposed to go to the SB.

Edit: Don't they also still have Khirry Robinson and Ingram? ******* weird to try to sign Spiller.

Tell that to Rex Ryan. The Bills have Fred Jackson, Spiller AND Shady McCoy. Thats an expensive and insanely talented RB group. Way overkill. Last year the Eagles had McCoy AND Sproles, again overkill.

Edited by RideOrDieIce

Considering he was all excited to go to Philly last week, you're right. I'm just imagining I heard it.

lol I know it ain't easy keeping up with players from different teams. HelI i didn't know Kroy was actually a free agent until I looked a few months back lol.