Again! Bring In Hardy/ A Difference Maker!

chazbykr

There are not very many boy scouts in the NFL. It's a violent sport. It takes violent men to play at this level. Hardy could be bust for us, but how many others have we signed that were a bad call and not effective. C'mon guys let's push for this signing; he can be a BIG difference maker.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign Hardy and 2 of these bargain basement pass rushers, then draft Beasley or Fowlers or Ray and keys rock and roll. We tried the cheap route. We tried the big scout route and we failed. Enough is enough.

Or, trade for Houston. Similar situation when we traded for Abe. That worked very well for us, except for our FO' s inability to find him a compliment piece.

Greg Hardy may be a difference maker on the football field but he's not coming here with his off-field issues and I quite frankly don't want him. I believe we can sign a guy like Morgan or Johnson and draft someone and be just fine with Quinn's coaching ability.

Morgan or Johnson won't produce like Hardy has proven he can. Also they're playing off other teams bids so they prob won't be that much cheaper.

Greg Hardy may be a difference maker on the football field but he's not coming here with his off-field issues and I quite frankly don't want him. I believe we can sign a guy like Morgan or Johnson and draft someone and be just fine with Quinn's coaching ability.

If wanting the best pass rusher on the market with no current legal issues after having the worst D in the league last year makes me "pathetic"... then I'll be that.

The same quinn D that when bennett and lane went down with injuries got absolutley trashed by the NE offense. I dont know why people are so confident in Quinns ability to coach up a talentless D when hes never done it before in the NFL.

But what if we don't get Morgan or Johnson (lots of teams bidding and left the Branch without signing) and what if the top pass rushers are gone (could happen) before our pick. Personally, I only like Beasley and Fowler and I bet both are gone before 8. I believe those are Quinn's 2 top guys. I fear we would just settle for Ray or Gregory.

The same quinn D that when bennett and lane went down with injuries got absolutley trashed by the NE offense. I dont know why people are so confident in Quinns ability to coach up a talentless D when hes never done it before in the NFL.

Exactly!! Talent trumps all.

+1000

But TD does not put a premium on pass rushers. It's always Dollar General with him. Oh and the player has to have an inury history.

TD is still in full control of personnel. It is plain obvious!!

TD wanted pass rushers last offseason, but he signed interior linemen like Smith and Nolan wanted.

So there's that.

Hardy could possibly do something in the community battle domestic violence. There's a level of maturity that would have to be shown out of him before any team even thinks to go down that route. The nfl is not playing around when it comes to domestic violence any longer.

Hardy at left end, Beasley in the LEO. That's how you fix a pass rush in one season. If he doesn't get the 6 game suspension, we would be stupid to not at least inquire.

Nailed it. But TD is obviously still in full control. Quinn coming from Carrol's tree, would have no problem giving Hardy a shot. The legal system did is part and Goodell will do his. Somebody is going to sign him and get a natural born QB destroyer and every fan on that team (even the ones that are against him for his actions) will be standing and cheering when he levels Brees on 3rd and 16.

TD wanted pass rushers last offseason, but he signed interior linemen like Smith and Nolan wanted.

So there's that.

Our Poor pitiful GM wanted a pass rusher, but one of his assistant coach hires overruled him. If our GM has no more balls than let a DC call the shots, then we need a new GM.