Saints After Cj Spiller

Trouble

Yeah it sucks for colston. Gotta feel bad for the guy. He should fire his agent.

Losing Graham only makes him more valuable. But instead he gets a huge price cut.

Hope he has some performance bonuses hidden in that deal. He really got bent over.

If you plan on signing some free agents. They won't be...

Even you being the "capoligyst" you are knows that.

Assuming Colston's #'s are hard pay cuts (no signing bonus), Saints would be 3.5mil under the salary cap.

Corey White saves 1.5mil

Rafael Bush saves 1.95mil

That'd put them at 6mil under without cutting a guard.

Do I think 1 gets cut? Still do.

Assuming Colston's #'s are hard pay cuts (no signing bonus), Saints would be 3.5mil under the salary cap.

Corey White saves 1.5mil

Rafael Bush saves 1.95mil

That'd put them at 6mil under without cutting a guard.

Do I think 1 gets cut? Still do.

Looking for a top tier DB and Spiller...

Gonna cost a lot more than that.

I'm not sure Saints can get cj. He is waiting for the Murray deal. I think he will be out priced for the Saints.

But getting rid of Brees favorite weapon to pursue cj. Shows the Saints are not the same Saints.

Last year they should have done it. But last year is kinda like the Saints Swan song.

I personally do not want CJ Spiller. Mathews and him are great RBs if healthy, too bad they're as brittle as glass.

Top tier DB, eh...backload. We've always done it that way laugh.png. ****, NE didn't even want to pay him the 4-5mil...

Edited by nola90

I'm not sure Saints can get cj. He is waiting for the Murray deal. I think he will be out priced for the Saints.

But getting rid of Brees favorite weapon to pursue cj. Shows the Saints are not the same Saints.

Last year they should have done it. But last year is kinda like the Saints Swan song.

Not the same is not necessarily a bad thing.

I personally do not want CJ Spiller. Mathews and him are great RBs if healthy, too bad they're as brittle as glass.

Top tier DB, eh...backload. We've always done it that way laugh.png. ****, NE didn't even want to pay him the 4-5mil...

And now look at Lewis...