Reed Vows To Help Pass Rush

THE ICEMAN

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/reed-vows-to-help-falcons-pass-rush/nkSzz/

pretty good read

i don't think the texans used reed the same way after his rookie season when he posted 6 sacks manly because of Brian cushing who has played 26 out of a possible 48 games over the past 3 seasons

i think he easily has the 6 sacks in him and massive upside as he's extremely athletic

I'd like to see him rush the passer with his hand in the dirt. I was impressed after looking at some of his games as a 4-3 DE in college. I don't believe he is just playing LB on this team, but who knows.

Isn't this kind of how Dan Quinn used Bruce Irvin last season?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/11/6/7163083/bruce-irvin-seahawks-sack-stats-interception-return

I just gotta say this..... I love how Quinn and some players can say stuff like "rush the QB and move him off the spot" and no one here blinks an eye but when our former coach said much the same thing in his famous "sacks are overrated" quote he was roundly villified. Don't get me wrong, happy to have Quinn here but coach speak is coach speak.....just sayin...

I just gotta say this..... I love how Quinn and some players can say stuff like "rush the QB and move him off the spot" and no one here blinks an eye but when our former coach said much the same thing in his famous "sacks are overrated" quote he was roundly villified. Don't get me wrong, happy to have Quinn here but coach speak is coach speak.....just sayin...

That's TATF for you.