Colston Got Loomissed

Trouble

Larry Holder @LarryHolder

Also Marques Colston's base salary dips from $6.9 million to $1.445 million in 2015 and from $7.7 million to $2.65 million in 2016

AMG!

No news on a Breesus taking a pay cut! Even though players like Brady and Manning have to help their team.

keenan Lewis calls out Payton and Loomis on this crap!

10995233_373196679519125_2066678455_zpsf

We lost great leaders and elite talent over the last two seasons. They pay us so we can't speak the truth, I am not a cancer, to the team. I just want to win Super Bowls and coming from Pittsburgh and how they was loyal to their veteran showed me how you win multiple Super Bowl trust me. If this continue, who would be next ? Me

I hope they do. Always be wary of a player Bilicheat let's walk freely out the door. If I'm not mistaken Browner either led the league or was near the top in defensive holding/pi calls.

He does, but have you seen Corey White? I'd take anything to be better.

Lets just say this, Browner on the field was doing more for NE than Browner off the field.

I feel bad for what is going on in NOLA right now.

i'm sure the players are not happy with what is going on.

Feel bad about what ? Trying to build a better defense, cutting players that spend plenty time on the bench but cost a ton to the salary cap.. If Bryd dont step up they should dump his butt to and if Lewis don't like he can pack his bags... Your a 7-9 team now act like it, thats what the coach and GM is doing.

Feel bad about what ? Trying to build a better defense, cutting players that spend plenty time on the bench but cost a ton to the salary cap.. If Bryd dont step up they should dump his butt to and if Lewis don't like he can pack his bags... Your a 7-9 team now act like it, thats what the coach and GM is doing.

I De Nile is not just a river in Egypt anymore. Lol

Loomis knew Colston wanted to retire a Saint and had lost a step and didn't have too many prospects elsewhere

How much is guaranteed?

Marques is a class act all the way. - they may have taken advantage of it but are also showing some loyalty at a reduced rate

NOW BREES FOLLOWSUIT, BE A GOOD EXAMPLE, TAKE A CUT FOR YOUR TEAM

Excuse my caps emphasis for the elephant in the room

Loomis knew Colston wanted to retire a Saint and had lost a step and didn't have too many prospects elsewhere

How much is guaranteed?

Marques is a class act all the way. - they may have taken advantage of it but are also showing some loyalty at a reduced rate

NOW BREES FOLLOWSUIT, BE A GOOD EXAMPLE, TAKE A CUT FOR YOUR TEAM

Excuse my caps emphasis for the elephant in the room

Brees isn't going to take a pay cut. He knows he would have a very good market if he got cut. He also knows that he can be cut next year with minimal damage. I'm not saying that he will. He can't be looking at the team right now and like what he sees. Maybe after they do something about the defense he'll do it but remember this is a guy who held out for his pay day he's not gonna give it up easily

Brees isn't going to take a pay cut. He knows he would have a very good market if he got cut. He also knows that he can be cut next year with minimal damage. I'm not saying that he will. He can't be looking at the team right now and like what he sees. Maybe after they do something about the defense he'll do it but remember this is a guy who held out for his pay day he's not gonna give it up easily

As if Drew doesn't make enough money off commercials

He hasn't been as hungry since his big payday

Ask Lofton and Graham etc etc etc about that.

As bad as shape as the Saints are in, if he loved the team he should. Im not saying that to be spiteful. Lets ask people better than me.

OK who is good at math? Im not so i need help. Can someone find the exact % of money colston is getting cut the next couple years?

Now factor in Brees pay if he just took a marginal % cut to help the team keep talent.

No one is asking Brees to starv but as mentioned he does have a ton of endorsements he makes money on as well. He could give some back without hurting his lifestyle. It would show the team he cares to about keeping the team together. Not everyone else takes a pay cut but im getting mine!

Colstons agent must really hate him

That probably goes both ways now.