4 Shot At Lil Wayne's Home In Miami

Nono

Just heard this new break on 680 the fan of all places--good lord too much violence

Police are rushing to Lil Wayne's Miami Beach mansion after someone called the cops and said they intended to start a firefight with officers and shots had already been fired.

Miami PD have raced to the home on ritzy La Gorce Island right now ... and have setup a perimeter.

The bizarre report comes 11 days after police raced to the home to check on a report of a suspicious person lurking outside the home. Cops let the guy go because when they arrived he was on public property.

As for today's incident ... we're told Wayne is in Miami but is not at home.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3U6FuIDgd

Edited by Nono

Yeah haha I added a disclaimer to it.

It really is weird that there are multiple people getting shot up at the dude's house when he isn't even home. I'd be a bit more cautious on who I invite over when not at the residence.

some of those rappers don't give a **** man. Especially him. Gotta learn one day though. All it takes is for a close associate to get killed. Then again that probably wouldn't be enough for him to open his eyes

When I said "dang", I wasn't implying "dang, too bad Lil Wayne wasn't one of the victims. I meant "dang, what a weird situation".

Rereading the thread, I can see how my comment could be interpreted as disturbing. :lol:

Especially when you factor in the whole Mormon country radio show host lol

Wow...dude lives on a freakin island, along with a bunch of other rich ******* of course:

p2.jpg

Dude must have a stalker.

Come on bro, you and I are both older men, but you know Wayne is not getting all of that premium 'tang off of his looks and lyrics! Wayne frontin' and trickin'!!! "Girl, I live on an island.............."

I've heard crazy spelled with a k. I've never heard anybody spell call with a k. It just makes him look like an unintelligent ignoramus. Which is pretty consistent, given that many of his lyrics resemble a game of ghetto mad libs.

Nah, can't agree with that. Spelling something incorrectly doesn't make you ignorant, unintelligent or anything else. Just the way ALOT of people make posts on social media.

Did this moron purposely misspell call? There's genuinely not a more unlikable celebrity in my opinion. Kid Rock and Sarah Palin excluded.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, NOLA public schools much worse than APS!! Probably won the spelling bee with that word too! In all honesty, I read somewhere dude was fairly intelligent.

I'm saying it makes you come off that way. Ask any person in higher education. I'm all for slang and abbreviations on social media, but spelling call with a k? If that's legitimately a thing, then okay. My first reaction to seeing "prank kall" is "goodness gracious this guy just misspelled a word found on a kindergartner's spelling test".

It's whatever, I get that rappers do it, but you never know with Lil Wayne. He may actually not know how to spell it.

He graduated with a 3.2 from Houston so he's not as dumb as you would think. I mean who in the **** would have thought 2 chainz graduated with a 4.0 GPA lol. Check this link out

http://wordondastreet.com/15-rappers-went-college/

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, NOLA public schools much worse than APS!! Probably won the spelling bee with that word too! In all honesty, I read somewhere dude was fairly intelligent.

He is. You would have to sit down and actually listen to a full conversation with him that isn't about BS to know he isn't as dumb as one may think

He graduated with a 3.2 from Houston so he's not as dumb as you would think. I mean who in the **** would have thought 2 chainz graduated with a 4.0 GPA lol. Check this link out

http://wordondastreet.com/15-rappers-went-college/

Jr, 2 Chainz attended 'Bama State, soooooooo...................................??????????rolleyes.gif But he told Nancy Grace to GTH, so 2 Chainz for the win!!!laugh.png

Every Lil Wayne interview I've sat through left me convinced that he has a mental retardation, either from drugs or from something else. I'm saying that sincerely.

you haven't heard any of his more serious interviews then. Alot of interviews he has are about nothing and dude is just having fun. He's got a odd sense of humor if anything

Jr, 2 Chainz attended 'Bama State, soooooooo...................................??????????rolleyes.gif But he told Nancy Grace to GTH, so 2 Chainz for the win!!!laugh.png

lol its more than I did so that's pretty good in my eyes. I know some guys that would probably get held back if they had to go back to elementary school

Come on bro, you and I are both older men, but you know Wayne is not getting all of that premium 'tang off of his looks and lyrics! Wayne frontin' and trickin'!!! "Girl, I live on an island.............."

Ok, you are right man! **** I don't blame him, if I had the dough I'd do it too! Trickin all day long bro! mmmhmm.gif