Goodbye Jimmy Graham! Its Been A Honor!

Trouble

You wont be missed. We are tired of not being able to cover you and you scoring on us. But Falcon fans would like to honor you for being a true rival and competitor.

You where fun to watch and scary to play against. Who dats may have turned against you. But us Falcon fans honor you and respect what you did. Except for the field goal thing, that was kinda messed up.

So here is to you Jimmy! May you have a healthy career and return to Nola and kick the front door down of the superdome and make payton Brees and Loomis pay for what they did to you.

tumblr_lhz0e9iy071qanahpo1_500_zps89501e

Signed a loyal fan who had you back!

He won't agree. Saints are sitting pretty right now. Looking like paper champions with all these moves they have made so far.

last year they where paper champions. This year they are exploding right infront of our eyes.

I was a big Graham fan and would be the first to say. This was a beyond stupid move. Not only that but they are forcing paycuts on everyone but Brees who makes any type of money. Its already causing locker room rumblings.

Last year the Saints scared me more than this year. I dont know who crowned them paper champs this year but they must have ate some nasty crawlfish and been drunk.

I know some saints have tried to use stats to justify his fall in production. One thing stats dont show is how much attention he demanded. How other teams had to prepare just for him.

He was a insane pain in the *** to deal with. Thanks to him some no name wr plays like a pro bowler because you put your best CBs on Graham.

I see people say "brees needs more time". Ryan gets no time and is constantly under pressure all game long from just about everyone we face. If Brees is a HOF`er he should be able to handle it.

Loomis wrote the contract 1 year ago. Its sad he only got 1 year in before being traded away. But he did make 13 mill last season so atleast he got some of that pay. But People have called Jimmy money hungry or wanted him to take a pay cut. Its amazing how many people think its great for Loomis to go back on his deals constantly. This isnt about 1 years performance. Its about a GM making a deal and never honoring it. Fans call it magic, players call it anal rape.

But im happy for Jimmy he went to probably the best all around team in the NFC and a major contender. He only makes them way better and he should be used and abused there.

Guys guys. Composure. We've got all offseason to take these shots. Don't beat the horse to death in one day

No, you guys should use them now. The offseason will be over before you know it; no one knows what the **** may happen in the regular season. I'd get mine in if I were you guys.

last year they where paper champions. This year they are exploding right infront of our eyes.

I was a big Graham fan and would be the first to say. This was a beyond stupid move. Not only that but they are forcing paycuts on everyone but Brees who makes any type of money. Its already causing locker room rumblings.

Last year the Saints scared me more than this year. I dont know who crowned them paper champs this year but they must have ate some nasty crawlfish and been drunk.

That would be paper exploding. It goes both ways. Edited by Aquietguy

The Saints fans love JG. We all wish him well. We will sorely miss him. For real. Dude was a beast. He wasn't perfect but he was a coverage nightmare. Any offense will be better with him on it. This hurt. Obviously we would be more potent WITH Unger AND Graham but we had to either have protection or another offensive weapon. I hate that we lost Jimmy, can't emphasize that enough but he couldn't block and would sometimes disappear. I would rather Brees have more time to find the open man than to have Graham be sometimey. Still hate that he's gone but I personally wish JG well, except where it affects the Saints.