Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconBlood

Free Agent De/olb Derrick Morgan Has Not Left Falcons Meetings

277 posts in this topic

you say that like it is a bad thing. emot-rant.gif

The human version of mad cow disease is a possibly hereditary disease that runs in my family.It is called Creutzfeldt-akob disease.It is essentially Alzheimers in extreme fast forward.I'm talking perfectly healthy to memory problems to dead in 2-3 weeks.My great aunt had it and believe me it is not something you want to see.

Totally went off track of this thread but figured I'd share.:)

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

What if I said i was a vegan.

blink.png

Then my friend hjerry has an appropriate solution.

The human version of mad cow disease is a possibly hereditary disease that runs in my family.It is called Creutzfeldt-akob disease.It is essentially Alzheimers in extreme fast forward.I'm talking perfectly healthy to memory problems to dead in 2-3 weeks.My great aunt had it and believe me it is not something you want to see.

Totally went off track of this thread but figured I'd share.smile.png

My grandmother had. I know the feeling of how crazy it is. I remember when it first started she went to talk her dog to the vet. and strangely remembered the vets number but could not remember ours. And she called sayng she was lost and had no idea what she was doing. and a couple weeks later I walked outside of my house and looked down towards hers. And she was sitting on a table, hunched over not saying a word. Very very heart breaking and there is nothing that you can do to help them.

Once I left to go to another state for school. She asked me multiple times and I did not mind sharing. and then when I was leaving she said, "how many times did I ask you where you were going?". very very sad. Not to long after her dog died. And even though my dad lived beside her. I just always felt she was so alone and just constantly could hear in my head her words that she just wanted to die. very scary and sad. the word heartbreaking barely scratches the surface of the pain.

They tried saying my grandfather on my mom side had it. But I think it's because his wife died. and she did everything for him. so he had forgotten how to make dinner and etc. just because he had not been doing it for over 50 years.

Anyhow I really put that as the worst diesease. Because for several reasons. they forget. they just want to die. but it hurts thw people who have to watch it. you can never truly get things off your chest that you always wanted to tell them. because they will forget. you have to plan on how to take care of them. have to do everything for them (including taking them the medicine they have to take 3 times a day. and explaining to them multiple times on each visit what each pill is for and why it is important.).

sorry for the unload. I just never talk about it. and it took place 5 years ago.