Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconBlood

Free Agent De/olb Derrick Morgan Has Not Left Falcons Meetings

277 posts in this topic

Yes.Also pics or it didn't happen.

Lol I'm not really going to camp out over there.

But no lie; I drove by there 3 different times today for the heck of it. 1 before I went to school to study, 2 after I was done studying and went back home, and 3 after my 5:30 class got out today.

Make it a 4th time?

They have private rooms @ Bones but it sounds like they were easy to spot. Anyone who is anyone in ATL goes there.

It's a $wanky steakhouse with pics on the wall of all the celebs.

http://www.bonesrestaurant.com/

I have eaten in these private rooms (not by my own accord) - but I'm very happy to hear that we took him to the *best* steakhouse in ATL #ribeyetodiefor. Also, not a bad thing if this took place out in the open.

I'm really hoping that a deal is made -- not only because we desperately need a pass rush / edge holder, but also because I'm a GT homer [and willing to admit it].

Also, their bread pudding is the best in the ATL for those who are into that sort of thing; and it's seasonal, so hurry the F up.

I have eaten in these private rooms (not by my own accord) - but I'm very happy to hear that we took him to the *best* steakhouse in ATL #ribeyetodiefor. Also, not a bad thing if this took place out in the open.

20oz. bone-in? How'd you get it cooked?

Lol I'm not really going to camp out over there.

But no lie; I drove by there 3 different times today for the heck of it. 1 before I went to school to study, 2 after I was done studying and went back home, and 3 after my 5:30 class got out today.

Make it a 4th time?

Dude if you really camped out over there I'd worry about you.You might be able to do a better job than D-Led though so maybe there is a job in it for you though.

Dude if you really camped out over there I'd worry about you.You might be able to do a better job than D-Led though so maybe there is a job in it for you though.

Haha as obsessive and dorky as it sounds, I honestly wish that I could camp out over there. Driving by earlier, I noticed TVs on inside the offices upstairs that can be seen from the road. That's all I could see lol. I saw Paul Worrilow drive out of there 2 weeks ago and Dunta Robinson too 3 years ago.

But real talk, even if I did camp out there I'd probably be waking up at 5:00 AM to D-Led and his bowtie asking me if I knew where the closest bathroom is.

FFS1969 needs to clean out his inbox. That is all.

is there any other way to cook it? blink.png

Unofficially speaking, there are 4 other ways to cook a steak. Rare, Medium, Medium Well, and Well Done.

This is Murica, freedom of choice. Let people do what they want free from outside criticism.

If they want to make the mistake of overcooking their steaks, let them.

papachaz likes this

You guys act like he is the next best thing. He is an AVERAGE football player. Better than what we have? Absolutely but the $$$ needs to be right. I don't know about the Hardy situation all I know is the guy is a BEAST on the football field and would fit perfectly here as a player. Doubt that happens though.

You guys act like he is the next best thing. He is an AVERAGE football player. Better than what we have? Absolutely but the $$$ needs to be right. I don't know about the Hardy situation all I know is the guy is a BEAST on the football field and would fit perfectly here as a player. Doubt that happens though.

Exactly my thinking the money needs to be right. So sick of our filter, hardy would be huge for our pass rush a legit 10+ a year threat.

Exactly my thinking the money needs to be right. So sick of our filter, hardy would be huge for our pass rush a legit 10+ a year threat.

I suspect Hardy doesn't have a big market but I'd give him a flyer and see how that goes for a year and make a decision next year.