Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconBlood

Free Agent De/olb Derrick Morgan Has Not Left Falcons Meetings

277 posts in this topic

AB loves doing business at public restaurants... He bought Atlanta Falcons at a public restaurant... His initial agreement was on a paper napkin...if you go to Flowery Branch... You can see the paper napkin all framed up

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Makes sense now

Why not? Doesn't matter where it's signed as long as it's signed. It's not like they're doing the hanky panky

Probably why Shanahan told Hankerson to get out of dodge with Robiskie lol

Blank should use Freeman's connections with Uncle Luke to seal the deal.

I'm sure that Morgan wouldn't even remember signing the contract when he wakes up around 2:00 p.m. tomorrow.

AB loves doing business at public restaurants... He bought Atlanta Falcons at a public restaurant... His initial agreement was on a paper napkin...if you go to Flowery Branch... You can see the paper napkin all framed up

he also is nuts crazy about signing in certain colours of pins. Watched him make a women go to the store twice to get the right pen. It was for a charity for rebuilding houses.

Won't be long until Arthur starts going crazy how Tesla did in his older days. LOL

I can't remember a dinner with a free agent player that Mr.Blank didn't close the deal. Granted it took getting Turner the baked Alaskan and the cream brûlée.

They have private rooms @ Bones but it sounds like they were easy to spot. Anyone who is anyone in ATL goes there.

It's a $wanky steakhouse with pics on the wall of all the celebs.

http://www.bonesrestaurant.com/

I've should've never opened that link.... now I'm hungry (that steak looks good!) Lol

If all those players are at the table, than I am pretty sure it means they are all going to sign with Falcons. Including LEONARD HANKERSON! They aren't going to have Durant sign a contract in front of those guys just to have laughs and giggles, they are all together for a reason.

Exactly. I asked him if Morgan was still there-said yea. You wouldn't go to dinner this late w/o an agent unless you are signing on the line...

Ya'll want me to drive over to Flowery Branch, camp out, and guard the gates to see who comes in and leaves? I'm only 10 minutes away from the Branch. I'll stop every single car that goes through and I'll make sure that I have ID on every person in the car.

Yes.Also pics or it didn't happen.
papachaz, CTann and Jigglypuff like this