Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconBlood

Free Agent De/olb Derrick Morgan Has Not Left Falcons Meetings

277 posts in this topic

Also, I don't get that tweet. Was that person really apologizing to the message board? laugh.png

I guess we were the only ones to notice that.

Anyone think it's Swift?

App: Half dozen oysters on the half shell

accompanied by a Vodka Martini (slightly dirty) with three olives

Salad: Lettuce wedge with bleu cheese

Protein: Bone-in Rib eye (rare)

accompanied by a Rioja (Numanthia Termes) or Cab (Martin Ray)

Side: Garlic-sauteed Spinach

Desert (optional): Carrot cake

accompanied by a de-caf expresso

I am sorry, what was this thread about?

I have actually begun drifting more towards the NY strip, but a ribeye is still the tits. However, I prefer off the bone.

It should be pan seared (Canola oil for me) in a skillet that is approximately the temperature of a Super Nova for about 30 seconds on each side. Toss a pat of butter in the pan when you flip it.

The outsides should be **** near burnt, while the center should be bloody red (Pro tip: Disconnect the smoke detector before you start). It ends up like a rare steak, but with an insane sear. Some call it "black and blue" or "Pittsburgh rare." Be careful though, you can't get it cooked like this at Sizzler -- it will come out simply rare (which is still better than medium or mid rare -- well done is ruined).

Add crumbled blue cheese and cover with foil while allowing it to rest for five minutes.

Season with cracked pepper, coarse salt and a few pieces of smashed garlic in the oil. Serve with perfectly fried french fries and a hunk of garlic bread. While waiting, enjoy a nice Caesar salad.

For a beverage, I recommend a Guinness Stout (yellow label bottle) or a Dos Equis (green bottle). If you are cash strapped (why are you eating steak?) go with an Ice House.

Shelley#37, putnam6, citsalp and 1 other like this

I have actually begun drifting more towards the NY strip, but a ribeye is still the tits. However, I prefer off the bone.

It should be pan seared (Canola oil for me) in a skillet that is approximately the temperature of a Super Nova for about 30 seconds on each side. Toss a pat of butter in the pan when you flip it.

The outsides should be **** near burnt, while the center should be bloody red (Pro tip: Disconnect the smoke detector before you start). It ends up like a rare steak, but with an insane sear. Some call it "black and blue" or "Pittsburgh rare." Be careful though, you can't get it cooked like this at Sizzler -- it will come out simply rare (which is still better than medium or mid rare -- well done is ruined).

Add crumbled blue cheese and cover with foil while allowing it to rest for five minutes.

Season with cracked pepper, coarse salt and a few pieces of smashed garlic in the oil. Serve with perfectly fried french fries and a hunk of garlic bread. While waiting, enjoy a nice Caesar salad.

For a beverage, I recommend a Guinness Stout (yellow label bottle) or a Dos Equis (green bottle). If you are cash strapped (why are you eating steak?) go with an Ice House.

Oh my God.....my mouth is watering right now. Lol

citsalp likes this

You were doing pretty good up until here.

Never drink Guinness out of anything but a tap.

Never drink beer in a green bottle.

Never drink Icehouse period.

Next there is going to be a tweet saying that Morgan and Atlanta are going over contract details at Waffle House laugh.png

Waffle house is for fighting, not contracts. I hope they don't end up there...

JDaveG likes this

Guinness out of tap only

Heady Topper or Sip of Sunshine if you're privileged enough to ever get your hands on one...enjoy it, they're rare

Bourbon County Stout out of Chicago

You can't enjoy a good brew without a great cigar

Cigar City Brewery whenever possible

Always enjoy an IPA or Stout with your steak good sirs!!

and of course, support craft brewers

I don't disagree with you. I just wish the medium rare boys would tell the truth .. they like their steak filled with blood. It is as simple as that. Might as well order a large pilsner glass full of blood to go with their steak. This is the absolute truth, but rarely, if ever, will the medium rare boys admit such.

To each his own I prefer medium rare but only if cooked properly, it's not blood everywhere. That 10 minute rest period isn't #######, LOL no telling how steaks I ruined when I couldn't wait those 10 minutes.

@vxmcclure23: Derrick Morgan is still on his visit with the Falcons, I'm told.

- sign him!!!!!

Sign this man!! No complaints at all after day 1.5 if this goes down

I'm a Corona Extra guy myself. I'll drink Dos Equis on occasion, regardless of bottle color. Usually that's when I'm slummin it though. Sam Adams Boston Lager is the ish too, but I only drink that at the pub or on tap. Guiness Draughts and Extras aren't half bad either out of the bottle. Can't stand cheap beers though, blech.

Guinness out of tap only

Heady Topper or Sip of Sunshine if you're privileged enough to ever get your hands on one...enjoy it, they're rare

Bourbon County Stout out of Chicago

You can't enjoy a good brew without a great cigar

Cigar City Brewery whenever possible

Always enjoy an IPA or Stout with your steak good sirs!!

and of course, support craft brewers

I live right next to leinenkugels...guess which kind I DONT drink? Lol

Lol Hes a dirty bird. No way around it now.

Yep, I bet the conversation at the Bucs front office is like "Derricks" running late?

Lol Hes a dirty bird. No way around it now.

That's a lie, they said the same thing about Trindon Holiday last year when he was visiting. He went to NY and got cut. The very same week we one upped and signed Hester. (Insert BOOM gif here)