Jadeveon Clowney Bitten By Dog Owned By Teammate That Stole His Own Truck

clownorg

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/3/10/8183003/jadeveon-clowney-bitten-dog-injury-dj-swearinger-texans

With a Headline like that. How the **** could I NOT post it....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week, Jadeveon Clowney had to go to a Pearland, Texas emergency room after he was bitten by South Carolina and Houston Texans teammate D.J. Swearinger's pit bull.

Swearinger, you may remember, was last in the news because he was suspected of stealing his own truck. (Good news for Swearinger: he's unlikely to face charges.)

Clowney's first year and offseason in the NFL did NOT go well. He was really hampered by injuries -- really dogbit, you could say. Now he can add what police call a "minor" dog bite that broke the skin of his right arm. The dog has been quarantined, as per procedure with animal bites. Swearinger and his brother are complying with all quarantine agreements.

In the meantime, someone put Clowney in a glass case until the season starts. Do they still sell Popemobiles? Maybe he should look into one of those.

That is a great headline, but it looks like it's not that serious.

DJ Swearinger ✔ @JungleBoi_Swagg

Follow

For the record.....my dog and clowney were just playing and it wasnt a serious bite..they were only playing....cool out on all that. #thanks

1:12 PM - 10 Mar 2015

Why do people like Pitbulls so much??

I have a 3 year old Red Nose Pitt. Very sweet dog. Gets along great with my girlfriend's Rott mix, my roommate's Lab mix, and his girlfriend's Pomeranian puppy.

He's a little aggressive with his licking people to death.

Pitt's get a very bad rap and it is truly how you train them. i have been bit by far more taco bell dogs than pitts or any other breed for that matter

Edited by mrobinson3803