Vic Beasley's Twitter.

I like Ray more, so I wouldn't care much. It'd be funny to me because Saints would likely be giving up their first, second, and possibly an additional pick to move up from 13 to 7.

I'm kinda on the Beasley love train. But really, who tf knows who is gonna pan out in this draft and who is gonna suck. Drafts are such a crap shoot.

no worries here man. Today has been a slow one. Been working by myself all day. Nothing but my phone for entertainment

I feel ya. When I was still working in the office at my old job I literally spent five hours spinning in the chair doing absolutely nothing. And that is no lie.

I feel ya. When I was still working in the office at my old job I literally spent five hours spinning in the chair doing absolutely nothing. And that is no lie.

lol. Supervisor has been seeing me on my phone all day and attempted to say something. I looked at him and said "what you want me to do, it ain't like I got anybody to talk to." he politely walked his *** off and been speaking all day lol.

yes it is

No it's not. Beyond the fact that he's a personal friend of mine and he's told me that it's not his go to the accounts pictures and scroll back a little ways. Click on a picture and see the responses to it. It will show you that the account used to be @FauxVicBeasley. Edited by Julio Pwns

He wants to be here and the fans want him here. I'm starting to think we told him something because he is repping Atlanta hard right now. Lol

Nah, TD is going to draft someone from the Mountain West or Wisconsin Community College at 8

Maybe he is telling the other teams not to draft him. ph34r.png

I hope so

I like the guy, but his tape is underwhelming with his hand in the ground. Ray looked better off the line, although I'm fine with it if you're drafting him to be Spoon's replacement.

Beasley has the best tape of anyone in the entire draft. Don't know what you're smoking.

I might make a video highlighting just how disruptive he is, even when he doesn't quite sack the QB. Just because.

Beasley has the best tape of anyone in the entire draft. Don't know what you're smoking.

I might make a video highlighting just how disruptive he is, even when he doesn't quite sack the QB. Just because.

The **** are you talking about. I watched his tape against UGA and FSU and he was either over pursuing or getting owned by the tackle.

But yeah, make that tape "just because."