Why Are We Sitting On The 35Mil

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that happens I will believe it was just to tick me off...man I hate we are linked to so many injury prone players. Being hurt from time to time in the league doesn't make a difference. Being oft injured though??? Shoot bro...

I'm hoping it is all smokescreens myself.I already hold breath everytime Julio gets up slow so I can't imagine having to do the same on the other side of the ball.God help my respiratory system if the rumors turn out to be true.My son already knows to many curse words because of the Falcons.

I'm hoping it is all smokescreens myself.I already hold breath everytime Julio gets up slow so I can't imagine having to do the same on the other side of the ball.God help my respiratory system if the rumors turn out to be true.My son already knows to many curse words because of the Falcons.

Man, I kow what you mean. So far the rumors are spot on. Mainly we are linked to Orakpo, Clayborn, Moats, Parker, Jeron Johnson, Spiller, Cameron Jordan, and to a lesser degree Worilds.

Man, I kow what you mean. So far the rumors are spot on. Mainly we are linked to Orakpo, Clayborn, Moats, Parker, Jeron Johnson, Spiller, Cameron Jordan, and to a lesser degree Worilds.

I haven't seen any reports linking us to Worilds.He seems to be the underrated Passrusher in this class and I would love to see us land him myself.Are there actual rumors out there with us linked to him?

I haven't seen any reports linking us to Worilds.He seems to be the underrated Passrusher in this class and I would love to see us land him myself.Are there actual rumors out there with us linked to him?

It was reported yesterday on one of the threads. Its the only one I am iffy on. I want him to be a Falcon, but not sure if true.

Patriots last year.

Revis, Browner, Chung and LaFell. Many people said after free agency last year they had a good one and it proved to be right.

NFL.com Free Agency Winners - 2014

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000341961/article/roster-reset-winners-and-losers-in-free-agency

Revis, yeah, that's a win, but Lafell???

Arthur is sitting on the money because the new stadium costs are getting out of control lol.

This is just plain inaccurate. NFL teams are required to spend around 90% of the cap (don't feel like looking the actual number up right now.) the idea of owners being cheap is juat wrong.

Eagles just signed maxwell, i dont mind not paying suh. But how are we going to get better when we arent signing better proven players. You cant win a superbowl trying to find 10 diamonds in the ruff in the draft and free agency.

So break the bank

I sort of agree. We can't go through another year of free agency signing mediocre players to fill the position, and former stars that's on at the end of their career. Then outsmart yourself by reaching for players in the mid & later rounds. That's how you wind up with 10-22.

We sign below average players for a below average team but hey we filled the holes with players! Lol

They'll piss on us and tell us it's raining. Woot

At least we saved money by putting out a below average team.

Super Bowl here we come!

Players also have to want to come to Atlanta. Maybe that's a bigger problem than people here want to believe.

Free agency hasn't even started yet.

If you're honestly surprised wr didn't sign Suh, Idk what to tell you. If you thought we were giving Maxwell 10 million, I don't know what to tell you....

Not surprised we didn't sign Suh but I am surprised the Dolphins did at just 9m in cap space and have a lot of holes too! Edited by FalconsSavant

Don't get me wronge I'm still hoping we get some people that is above average players but it looks like they are being signed by other teams and we are not linked to anyone decent.

Mcphee, Worilds, Morgan, Orakpo, wheeler, fairley, Cameron, Brandon spikes, etc, etc,

There are still TONS of players out there. Just because 2 guys resigned, and one CB got ridiculously paid doesn't mean we aren't doing anything.

Injury prone or old. I do like Fairley.

The only truly injury prone player is Orakpo, we'll and Cameron. And old??? They're all under 30 and most are around 26.

Now people are complaining just to complain.

"everyone's gone! Oh only 3 are gone? Well these guys suck"

Ok. I didn't want to say anything, but as a falcon informant, I'm gonna let you guys in. Basically, TD is stockpiling the money waiting to announce his engagement to Pioli, Kroy Beirman being the best man. After the ceremony, Thomas and Scott Piolitroff are going to live quietly in their beach house in Tahiti. After this, Arthur plans on selling the team to the jaguars fusing the two teams to form the Jacksonville Faguars. Then, Dan Quinn will unveil his mask revealing himself to be Mike Smith this whole time! I'm not supposed to say anything, but I wanted to prepare you all

I ******* knew it

Just heard on 92.9 This morning that tampa may cut Michael Johnson? DEFINITELY fits the Quinn profile with length and speed, a lot of fans wanted him the year he was a FA, and may come cheap.. I expect us to take a shot at McPhee,Morgan, Hardy, or Johnson should he come available.. would be amazing to get a combination of the two. Also waiting to see what san fran does with Willis and/or Bowman.. There is a huge second wave coming after these initial early FAs are out of the way.. similar to the draft, the mid to later rounds build winners.. same might be the case for FA.