Spoon Might Be A Saint...........

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine with me. He can go sit on their IR.

Yes sir

Screw him. OBVIOUSLY he did not want to be a Falcon anymore and it had nothing to do with $.

The saints are like 20 million over the cap. So he isn't getting a deal worth any big money there.

Adios

I hope he does. It will be fun reading how Spoon is all the sudden an amazing LB from the guys in RC. Seeing as how they've spent the whole time he was here saying how bad he was. Instantly though that will change and he will all the sudden be awesome.

You boys loving Spoon still? It just goes to show phony and pathetic the players TD and Smitty brought to this team. I understand going to another team and making a living, but to go to the Saints is just ridiculous. I guess all that FALCON pride he had and how he LOVED the Falcons Fans was just a way to pull your strings and make you love him.

Beat me to it

yeah, let him whiff at Freeman and whoever else we get. Love to see him cover whoever we get at TE too.

No way he whiffs at small devonta freeman...he'll have to survive tearing his hamstring coming out of the tunnel xD

I'm interested to see what kind of deal he'll get no matter where he goes. Imo any kind of guaranteed money is too much for such a fragile player and can only be the reason he's not resigning with us. Correction Guaranteed money or length of contract would be the only reason he's not resigning with us. I sincerely believe that Quinn wants him here so if a deal isn't getting done it's on Spoon

In which case he's dead to me

Not worried at all if he goes to the Saints. That teams arrow is pointing straight down. No young talent, terrible cap space, cutting important players, going to have to continue to cut important players, head coach and D coordinator dislike each other, HC wants to cut/trade their best defensive player (Gallete).

He would be an idiot to go to the Saints lol. I just can't see that happening.