Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rings

Spoon Gone?

514 posts in this topic

I say yes to smith he knows the system and would be an upgrade over what we have. I Spoon is always injured how big of a loss is it?

Big. When he is healthy, he is good and a very important part of our defense.

No reports of him signing elsewhere. He must want more than we're willing to sign him for at least ATM. I think he'll be back unless some team offers way more than he's worth.

This is so sad... Bad beginning to FA.. He would be perfect for this defense, but maybe that crazy David Harris resigning yesterday ruined everything.

It may be a blessing in disguise. We would have probably given him what he wanted with the old staff. He hardly ever played so not that big of a deal. Time to move on.

well, if he is unwilling to take a 1 year prove it deal after riding the pine the last 2 years then good riddance. Dont let the door hit you.

Pretend like spoon isn't an impact defender of it makes you feel better as a falcons fan

would have loved him back. Good player just doesn't play much always in the training room.

With the amount of money some of these teams have to throw around, I'd be surprised if somebody didn't get pick him up. You also have to factor in the teams that genuinly need help at linebacker. Packers, Saints, Cardinals, and Colts just to name a few.

D.AMN !!!

How are we going to replace his 2 healthy games per season contribution ???

It's now hopeless !!

I lol'd

No reports of him signing elsewhere. He must want more than we're willing to sign him for at least ATM. I think he'll be back unless some team offers way more than he's worth.

I saw something that said Arizona wants him

Pretend like spoon isn't an impact defender of it makes you feel better as a falcons fan

Yes he is an impact player when he is on the field. But how often is that?

Yes he is an impact player when he is on the field. But how often is that?

No he wasn't an impact player on the field. No sacks no, no turnovers, a ton of missed tackles always going for the kill shot instead of wrapping up. Out of position. Dude was a fast player that talked a lot.

Falconsfan567 and Osiruz like this

well, if he is unwilling to take a 1 year prove it deal after riding the pine the last 2 years then good riddance. Dont let the door hit you.

i agree. Can't blame Spoon for wanting all the money he can get. Can't blame Atlanta for not giving him all that money

The guy got hurt in training camp working out with trainers on the sideline. How can we pay that. At least grimes got hurt in a game.

Spoon needs to get paid now cause he is not going to last long.

No he wasn't an impact player on the field. No sacks no, no turnovers, a ton of missed tackles always going for the kill shot instead of wrapping up. Out of position. Dude was a fast player that talked a lot.

Despite his flaws, he's our best linebacker when healthy.

His injury ridden past didn't stop our front office from trying to bring him back. Says a lot about our linebacker situation.

I saw something that said Arizona wants him

Yeah I saw that too. Can't imagine they are willing to pay more than us though. If reports come up of Raiders or Jags then he may be gone lol

JDaveG likes this

Despite his flaws, he's our best linebacker when healthy.

His injury ridden past didn't stop our front office from trying to bring him back. Says a lot about our linebacker situation.

Having Spoon watch from the bench while he's hurt doesn't help our LB situation.

"When healthy'' is a fantasy.

Pacific_Falcon likes this