Extend Julio Now!

Why? Say he gets hurt again this year and you are stuck paying a monster contract where the cap hits are massive for multiple years? He is under contract so let it play out.

Falcons made a HUGE mistake resigning White with a year left on his deal. He would be a free agent right now...would you resign him to a 3 year deal? I sure as sh*t would not as he is average on his best day now.

Mistake after mistake by the front office is the reason we are a bottom 10 team. We don't fire then however we just bring in more Ex-Gm's that failed.

Julio is boss and want him to stay a Falcon but we have a full year to deal with him and I see no rush to pay him 50% to double a year in advance when we have so many other needs to address. Let's get the D settled first.

We effectively have two years, because his tag price next year is still going to be in the range of his yearly salary.

We effectively have two years, because his tag price next year is still going to be in the range of his yearly salary.

Yeah but I don't like the tag. Yes it's part of the game but it sends a far worse message to the player than not extending him early. "Yes, we think you're indispensable but we really don't think you're worth giving a real contract." We need to give him a real contract after the season ends.

Why? Say he gets hurt again this year and you are stuck paying a monster contract where the cap hits are massive for multiple years? He is under contract so let it play out. Falcons made a HUGE mistake resigning White with a year left on his deal. He would be a free agent right now...would you resign him to a 3 year deal? I sure as sh*t would not as he is average on his best day now. Mistake after mistake by the front office is the reason we are a bottom 10 team. We don't fire then however we just bring in more Ex-Gm's that failed.

Very, very well put.

Can you imagine what last years Rookie WR class is going to make blink.png Evans from Tampa, Cooks from Saints, Benjamin from Carolina, Watkins from Bills, John Brown from Arizona, Bryant from Steelers, and the biggest contract would be Odell from the Giants.

Some teams are going to be rolling out the brinks truck in 4-5 years.

Guest Homer the Brave

Do not extend Julio. Let the contract run out. Let him walk. Sign someone young and cheap. Learn from the Pats. Won a Super Bowl with Edelman and Amendola. Build from the trenches outward. How many models of success will it take to convince people that this is the way to build a winner? You people are so stupid, and so are the Falcons and any other team not named New England, Pittsburgh, or Baltimore.

Guest Homer the Brave

Why? Say he gets hurt again this year and you are stuck paying a monster contract where the cap hits are massive for multiple years? He is under contract so let it play out.

Falcons made a HUGE mistake resigning White with a year left on his deal. He would be a free agent right now...would you resign him to a 3 year deal? I sure as sh*t would not as he is average on his best day now.

Mistake after mistake by the front office is the reason we are a bottom 10 team. We don't fire then however we just bring in more Ex-Gm's that failed.

Singing Roddy was a huge mistake. Typical Arthur Blank meddling. Wants to make Roddy a Falcon for life. That is why we are where we are, because of a stupid meddling owner.

Singing Roddy was a huge mistake. Typical Arthur Blank meddling. Wants to make Roddy a Falcon for life. That is why we are where we are, because of a stupid meddling owner.

Can't say I disagree with this but I think Dimitroff is a complete fake. All lip service and zero results who is basically hanging on to the 08' draft where 90% of this board would have done the same thing with Ryan.