Prison Proves Being Gay Is A Choice, Says Gop Pres Hopeful Ben Carson

Billy Ocean

I need specifics, too. Frankly my main reason for not being curious about this book so far is that broham keeps talking about it without articulating any fragment of its message, much less something that could be called his own perspective. If it were really so provocative you'd have to think he'd be referencing the text rather than emphasizing the book's mere existence.

Edited by Serge

So what you're saying is, this book exists, and it's clairvoyant as far as you're able to tell, but you yourself don't really have any way of articulating a point in the book itself or anything it taught you that actually belongs in a conversation taking place in 2015.

I'm just sayin', you have a way of describing your chosen literature in a way that makes people doubt either the text itself or your ability to absorb it. snak, rambler and Worzone also had this problem, if I recall.

I'm not your daddy. If you want to read it. Read it. The book outlines how homosexuality will be systematically forced down the publics throat no pun intended. Buzz words introduced. Etc..

Why don't you make a point rather than just saying the book exists. Why does this book matter?

Now I feel like every time I need to make a point about the problems of creating self-serving narratives to replace an honest examination of history I should just tell the other guy to read Grendel and stop acting like I'm obligated to describe it in any way beforehand.

I'm not your daddy. If you want to read it. Read it. The book outlines how homosexuality will be systematically forced down the publics throat no pun intended. Buzz words introduced. Etc..

Lol. I'm not going to reward your lack of effort. So read it or don't. Not my problem.

I read enough about the book to know what it's about. So what is wrong with it, specifically?

How is it "forcing" LGBT people on the public?

Now I feel like every time I need to make a point about the problems of creating self-serving narratives to replace an honest examination of history I should just tell the other guy to read Grendel and stop acting like I'm obligated to describe it in any way beforehand.

T-Falcon thinks that making vacuous claims and failing to explain them with coherent arguments is a way to prevail in a discussion. It's pathetic, but typical of people like him.

· After the Ball was written in 1989 and by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen

· The book puts for a psychological plan to bring homosexual behavior mainstream in America

· Kirk is a Neuropsychiatrist and Madsen is a Havard poliscience major

· It lays out a psychological plan that involves

1.Desensitization

- Fill their lives with homosexual behavior

- Every TV show

- News

- Radio

- Sports

- Have it everywhere until it is not even noticed anymore

2. Jamming

- Elicit an emotional response

- Use bullying to make them submit to it, use names such as

- Bigot

- Hateful

- Stupid

- Shame them into giving in

- Make them feel like not one of the pack

- Link it to the struggles of others to gain allies in your cause

- Repeat these buzzwords constantly

- Create an image of what a “homophobe” is and link it to racism to shame those who disagree.

- “When he sees someone like himself being disapproved of and disliked by Ordinary Joes, Direct Emotional Modeling ensures that he will feel just what they feel and transfer it to himself.”

3.Conversion

- “It isn’t enough that antigay bigots should become confused about us, or even indifferent to us- we are safest, in the long run, if we can actually make them like us. Concersion aims at just this

- “We Mean conversion of the average American’s emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media. We mean subverting the mechanism of predjudice to our own ends—using the very process that made America hate us to turn their hatred into warm regard—whether they like it or not.

- In Conversion, the bigot, who holds a vey negative stereotypic picture, is repeatedly exposed to literal picture/label pairs, in magazines, and on billboards and tv, of gay-explicitly lababled as such!- Who not only dont look like his picture of a homosexual, but are carefully selected to look either like the bigot and his friends, or like any one of his other stereotypes of all-right guys—the king of people he already like and admires. This image must of necessity, be carefully tailored to be free of absolutely every element of the widely held stereotypes of how “fa**ots” look, dress, and sound. He—or She—must not be too well or fashionably dressed; must not be too handsome—this is, mustn’t look like a model—or well groomed. The image must be an icon of normality.

- It makes no difference the ads are lies, not to us because we are using them to ethically good effect.

· Desensitization aims at lowering the intensity of antigay emotional reactions to a level approximating sheer indifference; Jamming attempts to blockade or counteract the rewarding pride in prejudice by attaching to homohatred a pre-existing, and punishing, sense of shame in being a bigot, a beater, and a murderer. Both Desensitization and jamming, though extremely useful, are mere preludes to our highest—though necessarily very long range goal which is conversion.

· A combination of Psychology, politics, and media with a designed goal of indoctrinating people to belive a certain way and feel bad for having a different view. That is an AGENDA

Edited by T-Falcon

T-Falcon thinks that making vacuous claims and failing to explain them with coherent arguments is a way to prevail in a discussion. It's pathetic, but typical of people like him.

Says the guy who preceded to argue what the Bible says about the covenants with Worzone and his only knowledge of the book is what a website told him it says. You have no credibility to make claims like this.

You wanted an outline, i gave it to you. it isn't as detailed as the page, but It covers some of the main points and paraphrased along with some of their quotes. theres no arguing that is exactly what happened and you yourself play a part in it.

You wanted an outline, i gave it to you. it isn't as detailed as the page, but It covers some of the main points and paraphrased along with some of their quotes. theres no arguing that is exactly what happened and you yourself play a part in it.

So what you're saying is, because two people wrote a book in 1989 that predicts the decline of homophobia in American society and the rise of homosexuality as an accepted lifestyle, homosexuals operate as a hive-mind that share not only motivations but strategy and terminology.

Not reading. It is a book about how the american public was going to be systematically attacked using the media. Low and behold Everything followed out exactly to that pattern laid out in the book. It was an agenda that was planned, and forced on the public. Believe this or you are a bad person. It is brainwashing, mental conditioning, whatever you want to call it. it was an attack in their own words.

· After the Ball was written in 1989 and by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen

· The book puts for a psychological plan to bring homosexual behavior mainstream in America

· Kirk is a Neuropsychiatrist and Madsen is a Havard poliscience major

· It lays out a psychological plan that involves

1.Desensitization

- Fill their lives with homosexual behavior

- Every TV show

- News

- Radio

- Sports

- Have it everywhere until it is not even noticed anymore

2. Jamming

- Elicit an emotional response

- Use bullying to make them submit to it, use names such as

- Bigot

- Hateful

- Stupid

- Shame them into giving in

- Make them feel like not one of the pack

- Link it to the struggles of others to gain allies in your cause

- Repeat these buzzwords constantly

- Create an image of what a “homophobe” is and link it to racism to shame those who disagree.

- “When he sees someone like himself being disapproved of and disliked by Ordinary Joes, Direct Emotional Modeling ensures that he will feel just what they feel and transfer it to himself.”

3.Conversion

- “It isn’t enough that antigay bigots should become confused about us, or even indifferent to us- we are safest, in the long run, if we can actually make them like us. Concersion aims at just this

- “We Mean conversion of the average American’s emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media. We mean subverting the mechanism of predjudice to our own ends—using the very process that made America hate us to turn their hatred into warm regard—whether they like it or not.

- In Conversion, the bigot, who holds a vey negative stereotypic picture, is repeatedly exposed to literal picture/label pairs, in magazines, and on billboards and tv, of gay-explicitly lababled as such!- Who not only dont look like his picture of a homosexual, but are carefully selected to look either like the bigot and his friends, or like any one of his other stereotypes of all-right guys—the king of people he already like and admires. This image must of necessity, be carefully tailored to be free of absolutely every element of the widely held stereotypes of how “fa**ots” look, dress, and sound. He—or She—must not be too well or fashionably dressed; must not be too handsome—this is, mustn’t look like a model—or well groomed. The image must be an icon of normality.

- It makes no difference the ads are lies, not to us because we are using them to ethically good effect.

· Desensitization aims at lowering the intensity of antigay emotional reactions to a level approximating sheer indifference; Jamming attempts to blockade or counteract the rewarding pride in prejudice by attaching to homohatred a pre-existing, and punishing, sense of shame in being a bigot, a beater, and a murderer. Both Desensitization and jamming, though extremely useful, are mere preludes to our highest—though necessarily very long range goal which is conversion.

· A combination of Psychology, politics, and media with a designed goal of indoctrinating people to belive a certain way and feel bad for having a different view. That is an AGENDA

A link to your cut/paste, please? I also did not see an explanation of why the book is bad. Just you copying from a website.

Not to sound like a cynic or anything, but it sounds a little bit like two guys that understood the role of rebranding in curing a society of a persistent negative stereotype regarding a certain frequently-misunderstood minority wrote a well-intentioned book about homosexuality at a time when it was just becoming apparent how necessary that change was going to be in the near future, and in the years since social conservatives seized on the book as an example of "homosexual agenda" because they knew their own audience can't make the distinction between a discussion on rebranding between two people and a hive-mind gearing up for social warfare. That's probably why its listed on Amazon next to a bunch of books about the dangers of "the homosexual agenda" instead of books that were written from the same perspective as the authors of this particular book.

I asked for an explanation of why the book is so terrible. You did not explain anything, just copied from a website. And you didn't even provide a link to the website.