Prison Proves Being Gay Is A Choice, Says Gop Pres Hopeful Ben Carson

Billy Ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRoiZc4SKs

Published on Jul 20, 2013

During his New Rule segment on Saturday night, Bill Maher savaged the "the resurgence of the smart/stupid person," namely, otherwise accomplished members of scientific or intellectual fields who nonetheless have the zaniest ideas when it comes to politics.

Maher's first example: Eben Alexander, author of the book Proof of Heaven. He wondered "how a neurosurgeon of all people could say that he made a day trip to heaven while in a coma, when his scientific training—not to mention every other scientist in the world—is telling him, 'No dude, you were just tripping. Those coma drugs are good ****'...Hey doc, come by the show sometime, I'll give you some bad acid and you can visit ****."

But Maher saved his real vitriol for Dr. Ben Carson, a rising Republican star whose ultra-conservative beliefs—which range from linking homosexuality to bestiality to believing the world is only several millennia old—have been causing him some problems.

"He's half brilliant brain surgeon, half tea party dumbass," Maher said. "He doesn't just operate on conjoined twins, he is one."There's no more attractive figure in the Republican Party these days than an anti-intellectual with an advanced degree," Maher said, noting other figures like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz, and Bobby Jindal, "who are accomplished scholars on the outside, and on the inside a creamy layer of Michelle Bachmann."And what's with all the know-nothing doctors, and their sub-specialty, OB-GYNs who know nothing about reproduction?" Maher asked. "Like Congressman OB-GYN Ron Paul who says abortion leads to euthanasia, or Congressman OB-GYN Michael Burgess, the guy who just last month said fetuses masturbate in the womb—wearing tiny raincoats!"

"Why are we electing so many gynecologists to Congress?" Maher said. "If having your head between a woman's legs is a qualification for public office, then why not Congressman Michael Douglas?"

To be fair here, a twelve year old with a perceptive eye could very well know more about the thread topic than Ben Carson, and Carson's willingness to speak on the matter doesn't suggest he has the self-awareness necessary to understand a whole lot of other things that aren't necessarily prerequisites for being POTUS but that you'd kind of hope any grown human being would have some grasp on.

It reminds me of how 'qualified' Herman Cain was because of his experience running food service corporations.

Rofl the great senator Trout.

"I read the news I know more than him hyuck"

No, it's not because I read the news. It's because I have studied and conducted empirical research on politics professionally for nearly a decade. Ben Carson is a political idiot. Perhaps a brilliant surgeon, but he's a moron when it comes to government and politics.

Read Billy Oceans post. That is the gist of it. Stop being so hateful that you turn everything into something.

Maybe you should read it, because Maher was making my point exactly about Ben Carson. He's political idiot. If you agree then not sure what point your posts are supposed to be making.

I'm honestly pretty psyched that "the homosexual agenda" will become an equivalent phrase to "the Jews made up the holocaust" in my lifetime. That's exactly what it should be compared to.

Wow what an idiot. Comparing those two things

Wow what an idiot. Comparing those two things

If you really wanted me to flesh that out, you're othering millions of people whose lives you have no ability to understand nor any interest besides what you want to believe about them, and as a result you're creating a version of events in which their victimization throughout history is a lie created for the nefarious purpose of furthering their agenda as a hive-mind that wishes to control our understanding of the world to suit their goals, without so much as being able to appreciate the irony of repainting history to suit one's own xenophobia. Complaining about "the homosexual agenda" belongs on Stormfront where it can be appreciated by like-minded knuckle-draggers or Landover Baptist where other people can get in on the joke.