Prison Proves Being Gay Is A Choice, Says Gop Pres Hopeful Ben Carson

Billy Ocean

Is that second ticket realistic? I know nothing of this person. What has he done?

I think so. John Kasich is current governor of Ohio, a necessary state for Republicans to win for the presidency. He was also part of the 1994 House Republican revolution, although later tried to oust Newt Gingrich because of Newt's mishandling of the shutdown and other tactics (if I remember correctly). He has a very even-headed disposition and comes across as a genuinely good guy. His approval ratings aren't great in Ohio right now, but he does poll well against Hillary Clinton in Ohio for president. And unlike Scott Walker, he didn't go all in on tax cuts so his state's budget and economy are in good shape. He can talk about effective conservative policy-making, in other words, instead of having to rely on ideological platitudes.

Funny thing is that the two best candidates are staring Republicans right in the face.

Jeb Bush - executive experience, conservative but his personality would appeal to moderates. If you think the Bush name will be a detriment (and it might be), then Option #2:

John Kasich - executive experience, conservative but his personality would appeal to moderates. AND he doesn't have the Bush name.

Funny thing is I think Jeb is a strong candidate but he's going to have a tough time fighting that Bush legacy.

I watch neither and get my news from NPR and CNN.com then foxnews.com

Both suck, NPR is awesome and people think they are a liberal bastion... It's binary thinking that causes that.

I get my news from ABF and then research it further on google. Bypass the networks altogether :)

I watch the opposing view. Unlike many who just say shyt to say shyt. It reminds me of the people that say they hate Howard Stern, yet they've never listened to him? You cannot have a legitimate stance if you've never heard the person for yourself? I try to listen to every side, every point of view, from NPR to MSNBC to Fox to Limbaugh. Every single one of them say things that are true and every single one of them say things that are totally bat guano crazy!

Maybe you should stop watching people who say things that are bat guano crazy.

No Bushes or Clintons. Huckabee is a joke.

So is Ben Carson. In a few years, people like you will look back at him with the same embarrassment as people look back on Sarah Palin. And then you'll be supporting the next nutjob whackadoo who is going to be the next embarrassment du jour. Because people like you never learn.

Lol comparing palin to Carson. I didn't vote for Palin. I voted for Obama in that election. So.... you are wrong again

They are both political idiots. Both of them will cause conservatives a few years from now to wonder what they were thinking. And again, those same people will scratch their heads while simultaneously propping up the next nutburger.

Trout farm is smarter than a neurosurgeon! Why do you waste your time on here go change the world!

But hey gay activists Dan Savage has class.../sarcasm

When it comes to American politics and government, I have way more knowledge and experience than Ben Carson. When it comes to neurosurgery, I would defer to the good doctor because of his expertise.

"Lulz he'z a surgeon so he'z best to run the countriez" is a weak argument.

When it comes to American politics and government, I have way more knowledge and experience than Ben Carson. When it comes to neurosurgery, I would defer to the good doctor because of his expertise.

"Lulz he'z a surgeon so he'z best to run the countriez" is a weak argument.

Rofl the great senator Trout.

"I read the news I know more than him hyuck"

To be fair here, a twelve year old with a perceptive eye could very well know more about the thread topic than Ben Carson, and Carson's willingness to speak on the matter doesn't suggest he has the self-awareness necessary to understand a whole lot of other things that aren't necessarily prerequisites for being POTUS but that you'd kind of hope any grown human being would have some grasp on.