Prison Proves Being Gay Is A Choice, Says Gop Pres Hopeful Ben Carson

Billy Ocean

I realize there's another perspective here about how a Christian isn't necessarily expressing bigotry by "disagreeing" with homosexuality, but if you also happen to think sexuality is a choice, in addition to not understanding your own sexuality well enough to know how ridiculous that perspective is, you're expressing bigotry by suggesting that people who live according to their natural inclinations as human beings are choosing an improper, deviant lifestyle.

In this case, Ben Carson is making the (completely asinine) case that sexuality is a choice to support his belief that homosexuality is a chosen lifestyle. You don't have to imply anything based on what he said, and you might choose not to if you happen to agree with him and with people who say things like "homosexuality is a choice because of prison rape," but as you might notice, it's not a perspective that has the ability to account for much in the way of how human beings actually think and talk.

Do let us know how you know that.

I watch the opposing view. Unlike many who just say shyt to say shyt. It reminds me of the people that say they hate Howard Stern, yet they've never listened to him? You cannot have a legitimate stance if you've never heard the person for yourself? I try to listen to every side, every point of view, from NPR to MSNBC to Fox to Limbaugh. Every single one of them say things that are true and every single one of them say things that are totally bat guano crazy!

Back to the subject, the other night Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow spend almost two hours talking about Hillary's predicament.

That's part of the problem but it's rooted deeper than that. Single family parents raised by the mother if that, raised by the grandmother. No father around to speak of. No father figures, less church groups and false leaders like Sharpton and Jackson as leaders/role models. Someone like a Dr. Ben Carson should be someone to emulate, not the two previously mentioned. Will Bill Cosby speaks about the problem in black families he is shot down and chastised by the left and it's leaders!

wZuxj.gif?w=640

iseeu.png

So he's not good enough for POTUS, but he's ideal for teaching children the value of coding one's discrimination towards other people underneath dimestore psychology and dadisms dressed up as religious morality.

Funny thing is that the two best candidates are staring Republicans right in the face.

Jeb Bush - executive experience, conservative but his personality would appeal to moderates. If you think the Bush name will be a detriment (and it might be), then Option #2:

John Kasich - executive experience, conservative but his personality would appeal to moderates. AND he doesn't have the Bush name.

Scott Walker would normally be a great candidate BUT he's going to have a tough time when the $2 billion deficit in his state as a result of his tax cuts starts getting discussed. Kasich can show conservative credentials while simultaneously showing bipartisan leadership and a pragmatism that is necessary for winning national elections.

I would be terrified of a Bush-Kasich ticket or a Kasich-Ayotte ticket. Especially against Hillary Clinton.

Scott Walker would normally be a great candidate BUT he's going to have a tough time when the $2 billion deficit in his state as a result of his tax cuts starts getting discussed. Kasich can show conservative credentials while simultaneously showing bipartisan leadership and a pragmatism that is necessary for winning national elections.

I would be terrified of a Bush-Kasich ticket or a Kasich-Ayotte ticket. Especially against Hillary Clinton.

Is that second ticket realistic? I know nothing of this person. What has he done?