Bills Just Got Lesean Mccoy

Farmer2

Alonso was good but hurt all last year.

I just don't get what the Eagles are doing. You can say "well he was making too much money." But he was the last piece they have.

I don't even think the Eagles are relevant next year

I just don't get what the Eagles are doing. You can say "well he was making too much money." But he was the last piece they have.

Sproles and Polk are both good backs and the draft is loaded with good backs as well. Paying a RB 10+ mil a year is crazy.

McCoy is good but if given the choice for our team, I would take Kiko. RBs are just easier to find these days and you have to worry about them being used up. Great one season crap the next. Not saying that is the case with McCoy, the guy is electric. However, he is a RB with a high cap number and their self life is short.

Edited by jeffro2000

Collecting Oregon players. They have like 45 mil in cap space.. I'd guess they are going all in on defense in free agency and trading up for Mariota.

Shady looked to be in decline last year. Significant decline.

No chit bro, I had the #1 overall pick in my FF league last year and took him....was the bust of the century although he came on some end of the year ....guy was invisible for long stretches I think he is getting ready to go deep south kinda like CJ did with the Titans .

And Rex begins the destruction of that franchise. Bills got wrecked if this is real.

At first, I was like decent move, I would rather have Alonso, but I understand. Now thinking about it more, it is a ridiculous move by the Bills. You trade a possible stud, under a rookie deal, for a $10M running back who is likely on the decline.

They could have kept Kiko and found a RB in the draft, FA, or keep Spiller. To give up anything for a RB is questionable these days. I expected the Falcons to at least sniff around D. Harris but the probably seals his faith to Buffalo.