Florio: Falcons Going After Orakpo

Man, I'm glad someone else is sick of the crap. Get some players and stop playing. And for anyone who thinks TD has nothing to do with this, Orakpo was TD's target last year too.

Here we go with this again. Lol. I'm not getting on you but it's just funny how your hatred for TD shows itself every time a move or rumor of a move is made that you don't like.

Of course TD has something to do with it. He's the GM. Or was it Pioli that wanted him last year? Or was it Smith and Nolan? Or maybe ALL of them wanted him? Or maybe Quinn wants him too? Maybe TD wants him 60% and Quinn 40%? Maybe it's TD 100% and Quinn 0% and TD won the argument?

All of these or none of these could be possibilities but just because it's a move you don't like it doesn't mean TD waved a watch in their face and hypnotized them to do his bidding. Lmao!

I love you man but this TD thing has to be let go. Sorry I'm watching Frozen with my daughter.

Some of it is definitely on him but think about in terms of time period as well.

4 pro bowls from 4 prior years and then 2 months of trash (7 games) and guess what......they still want him back. Lol

I think the 4 years resonate just a tad bit more. Most jobs would give that employee some leeway.

With the 'success' Washington has shown in player management, especially free agency, it might be a dead giveaway to stay away from Orakpo if they want him back lol

Here we go with this again. Lol. I'm not getting on you but it's just funny how your hatred for TD shows itself every time a move or rumor of a move is made that you don't like.

Of course TD has something to do with it. He's the GM. Or was it Pioli that wanted him last year? Or was it Smith and Nolan? Or maybe ALL of them wanted him? Or maybe Quinn wants him too? Maybe TD wants him 60% and Quinn 40%? Maybe it's TD 100% and Quinn 0% and TD won the argument?

All of these or none of these could be possibilities but just because it's a move you don't like it doesn't mean TD waved a watch in their face and hypnotized them to do his bidding. Lmao!

I love you man but this TD thing has to be let go. Sorry I'm watching Frozen with my daughter.

When he is no longer a Falcon. Until then everytime I see some crap...I will be blaming tofu king.

Not really unless Gurly has been injured multiple years in a row. One year could be considered a freak thing, but Orakpo has Thomas Davis'd his pec...

Gurley has been injured and miss multiple games the past two years. He has had one major injury. So yes Gurley has been injured multiple years in a row

Not really unless Gurly has been injured multiple years in a row. One year could be considered a freak thing, but Orakpo has Thomas Davis'd his pec...

Gurley was hurt for a lot of the 2013 season, had a thigh injury early and a nagging ankle injury (ankle injury caused him to miss games). Then tore his ACL in 2014 obviously.