Has Everyone Forgotten About Mike Johnson

Go back to the popular sites and read about how Beasley fits. No original thought. No clear understanding of the game nor no real true honest player evaluation. Same Cats that said Curry was can't miss. Talking point robots.

Is anyone here as football smart as me. Am I it? The chosen one

It's provocative

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Go back to the popular sites and read about how Beasley fits. No original thought. No clear understanding of the game nor no real true honest player evaluation. Same Cats that said Curry was can't miss. Talking point robots.

It's provocative

Ironic that you talk about your football knowledge yet post about Vic Beasley in a Mike Johnson thread. A thread that you actually started

Very provocative

Ironic that you talk about your football knowledge yet post about Vic Beasley in a Mike Johnson thread. A thread that you actually started

Very provocative

I WAS GIVING THE READER LAME EXAMPLE OF HOW TALKING POINTS GET IN THE WAY OF TRUE SCOUTING REPORTS. POPULAR SITES SPEW THE SAME OLE CRAP ABOUT THE SAME OLE PLAYERS. MORE TO IT THAN THAT.

SO MUSIC, YOU MUST BE IN THAT TMZ WORLD

Edited by cereal killer

Guest facelessman07

I WAS GIVING THE READER LAME EXAMPLE OF HOW TALKING POINTS GET IN THE WAY OF TRUE SCOUTING REPORTS. POPULAR SITES SPEW THE SAME OLE CRAP ABOUT THE SAME OLE PLAYERS. MORE TO IT THAN THAT.

SO MUSIC, YOU MUST BE IN THAT TMZ WORLD

Is that your defense in regards to posting about Vic Beasley in a Mike Johnson thread?

It's provocative

emot-doh.gif

Guest facelessman07

he doesn't know football. We see that.

You're wrong

He's the smartest guy here

So smart I think he should go start his own message board. It's obvious he can't have an intelligent conversation here

You're wrong

He's the smartest guy here

So smart I think he should go start his own message board. It's obvious he can't have an intelligent conversation here

lol true that. But you know he's going to tell us how much smarter he is compared to all of us now. This is the guy that said Paul Worrilow can play Sam LB cause he has enough speed and he can set the edge. But Vic Beasley can't lol

The provacative line reminds me of a troll that used to post on here all the time.I can't remember who it was though.

Yeah when he said he was the "Chosen One" and being "Provocative" I figured it was the end. Between that and literally every other post calling people stupid and an idiot...

Guest facelessman07

The provacative line reminds me of a troll that used to post on here all the time.I can't remember who it was though.

Thing is, CK used to be a REALLY good poster. Almost like he was a fellow brother in Group Dos but something happened and he just went off the deep end

Fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. Once he hit the ground he started sucking on the root