Has Everyone Forgotten About Mike Johnson

It boggles the mind how some of our draft picks have just had the tires fall off. Ewing, Johnson, Baker, Spoon. All are players that really were lynchpin in our plans. And poof, injured for extended periods. Scary really.

Pretty bad luck... Most of them didn't have a history of injuries either even though some on TATF would lead you to think differently.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It boggles the mind how some of our draft picks have just had the tires fall off. Ewing, Johnson, Baker, Spoon. All are players that really were lynchpin in our plans. And poof, injured for extended periods. Scary really.

makes ya wonder about the strength and conditioning staff really.

You would think a new coaching staff would encourage the fans to see the team differently but this fan is still living in the mike smith era. Mike Johnson really? He was ok in Alabama and got a free ride with the Falcons

Looking forward to your mock that you have promised. Still going ahead?

Posts like this are why the perception of the Falcons fan base is considered pathetic. Think before you post this crap! This is like asking if William Andrews is finally healthy and do you think he could be the answer at RB...I mean he doesn't have that many carries so there should still be tread on the tire, right??

Dude quit your drama. Cereal killer's predictions have a fair chance of becoming reality.

Look at Coach Dan Quinn.

we have 34 mil to spend more than likely our LG isn't on the roster at the time

i do believe the hawks LG or RG will be a free agent and had some injury concerns last year but played well when he was in there so with all the sea coaches coming over he may make sense for us even if not him i still think our LG comes from free agency

I could see homles stepping in at guard but seeing he has trouble pulling and finding the right guy on the second level i'm sure he fits well into a zone type scheme

What's funny? Stater in '13 broke his leg. In the mix to start in '14 before the foot. Beside the injuries what's the complaint.

Spoon hasn't done crap in that time frame but it's not so far fetched to think he can stay healthy and Mike can't.

Ummm. Can't say Mike sucks because that would be ignorant.

Mike Johnson? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And a guy by the name of Jones at LG? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Are you actually laughing out loud? And, if so, that many times?

Guest facelessman07

Are you actually laughing out loud? And, if so, that many times?

My iPad automatically fills all that in