Has Everyone Forgotten About Mike Johnson

I think a healthy Mike Johnson made the decision to cut Blalock much easier. Mike could be a stud in the new system. I hope he can come back healthy and ready to go. Let's say Matthews can't go this season or the start of the season, the o-line could look something like this:

LT = Baker, LG = Johnson, C = Hawley, RG = Asamoah, RT = Schraeder, TE= Jordan Cameron

I think that would be solid athletic line good enough to protect Matt and create run lanes for Freeman.

Let's pray for these guys health.

Edited by cereal killer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Mike Johnson? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And a guy by the name of Jones at LG? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest facelessman07

Has Mike Johnson played a regular season game since college?...

I think I saw him wearing a jersey one time

Mike Johnson? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And a guy by the name of Jones at LG? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude. You happy. Yeah spell check but it's all good. Feel good about your pathetic existence.

Guest facelessman07

Dude. You happy. Yeah spell check but it's all good. Feel good about your pathetic existence.

And you claim to be a man of faith?

Mike Johnson is a free agent in a week or so, and he doesn't fit our offensive scheme anymore, really.Jones, assuming you mean Terren Jones, isn't even on the team anymore I don't think.

I continue read how guys don't fit a scheme or system but with no backing to explain that thought.

Mike Johnson was one of the most athletic linemen coming out of college. The Falcons used to line him at TE in short yardage situations. Dude even caught a TOUCHDOWN from Matt. He's had a string of bad luck but a healthy Johnson could a perfect option at guard. A new contract wouldn't kill the bank. I say this guy could be the hidden gem in our new outside scheme.

Do you mean THIS Mike Johnson

Drafted as a comp pick in the 3rd rnd 2010

2010 0 games

2011 2 games ------on IR about the last 8 games

2012 16 games started 2

2013 0 games ---IR all season

2014 0 Games ---IR all season

5 years x 16 games ==80 games he's been in 18

Posts like this are why the perception of the Falcons fan base is considered pathetic. Think before you post this crap! This is like asking if William Andrews is finally healthy and do you think he could be the answer at RB...I mean he doesn't have that many carries so there should still be tread on the tire, right??