Rhonda Rousey - Greatest Ufc Fighter That Has Ever Lived.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately PEDs are rampant in MMA. Rousey might have taken them too and not gotten caught. Who knows... Recently Anderson Silva was busted for it. Is Anderson Silva insecure now? Does he suck now?

REPORT: ANDERSON SILVA PLANS TO ADMIT PED USE AT UPCOMING DISCIPLINARY HEARING

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Report-Anderson-Silva-Plans-to-Admit-PED-Use-at-Upcoming-Disciplinary-Hearing-82629

Cyborg has been clean for every fight except one where she was stripped of a win and the Strikeforce title. She's also offered to do 6 month stringent Olympic style testing along with Rousey if Rousey (and Dana) would agree to a fight.

So we can stop making PEDs an excuse for the fight not happening.

Then she should have no problem getting down to 135.

Unfortunately PEDs are rampant in MMA. Rousey might have taken them too and not gotten caught. Who knows... Recently Anderson Silva was busted for it. Is Anderson Silva insecure now? Does he suck now?

REPORT: ANDERSON SILVA PLANS TO ADMIT PED USE AT UPCOMING DISCIPLINARY HEARING
Cyborg has been clean for every fight except one where she was stripped of a win and the Strikeforce title. She's also offered to do 6 month stringent Olympic style testing along with Rousey if Rousey (and Dana) would agree to a fight.

So we can stop making PEDs an excuse for the fight not happening.

Well Silva did take the PEDs after getting his azz kicked twice in a row right?

So........u do the math.

Werdum: ‘Cyborg KO’s men, and she’ll do the same to Ronda’

http://www.bjpenn.com/fabricio-werdum-talks-cain-peds-cris-cyborg/

Rener Gracie: People give Cyborg more credit than she deserves and Rousey is so good that he doesn't see any woman in the world beating her.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/3/8145503/ufc-rener-gracie-people-give-cris-cyborg-more-credit-than-she-deserves-ronda-rousey-alien

Cyborg has cleaned out the 145 division pretty much everywhere and Rhonda has cleaned out the 135 division in the UFC. They have no challenge left out there except each other. Dana should know there's a lot of coin to be made in a 2-3 fight series of Rhonda vs Cyborg. Ie...best of 3 matches.

Rousey has a few more fights that can be made. (Correia, Holm, etc) None of them have much of chance against her, but they are plausible contenders. Cyborg needs this fight alot more than Rousey does which is why I keep saying it's ridiculous for Rousey to be the one who is expected to move up in weight. If Cyborg really wants the fight she can get off the juice and make 135.

The one thing I don't get is the accusation that Rousey is "ducking" Cyborg by not agreeing to a catchweight fight. Gritz is absolutely correct about that.

Now, if Cyborg comes in at 135 and gets a fight or two under her belt, and then Rousey won't fight her, then yeah, she's ducking her. But Sugar Ray Leonard never ducked Larry Holmes. That just strikes me as an odd claim. Rousey fights at 135. If Cyborg wants to fight her at 135, and Rousey won't fight her then, that's another matter. We're just not there yet.

Rousey is going to enjoy cleaning up the mat with Correia after all the junk that girl has been talking.

Yeah, Correia has beaten a few of Rousey's training partners and been popping off about it. Look no further than the Tate fight as an example of what happens when she's angry. And I didn't think what Tate said was all that bad.

But seriously, if you were walking down a dark alley at night in <insert big city name with lots of crime> who would you rather have at your side? Cyborg or Rousey? (strictly from a self defense standpoint, not from a getting it on standpoint). Easily Cyborg for me. If there were 4 attackers she'd have 2 of them knocked the f*** out before I even had to do anything. Rousey would be all wrapped up with one trying to arm bar him while I had to deal with the other 3.

Someone has been watching too many action movies. Chances are if four grown men jump on you and anyone else, you're going to catch a beating. Regardless of who it is. And that's if they are unarmed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...