Rhonda Rousey - Greatest Ufc Fighter That Has Ever Lived.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there was no reason that a fighter who was busted for cheating should come back and immediately get a title shot, that is just stupid.

Rousey is the draw and she is the champ. If Cyborg wants to fight her, she is going to have to get to 135. Rousey doesn't need Cyborg.

Rousey couldn't possibly duck her if she made the weight. She's been saying "make the weight" too much to do that. I think it is Cyborg that is doing the ducking here, 135 is not a hard weight for a 5 foot 8 woman to make at all.

There is something a little ironic about the criticism of the fighters Rousey has faced, and that is that the weakest fighter she ever faced is the the chick that just lost to Cyborg.

Cyborg will get her fight if she makes the weight. Rousey rather fight and lose than be called a chicken I think.

The problem with that article is that Cris Cyborg isn't in position to force anything. The champion doesn't chase, that was one thing Dana White said that is true. The article is right about one thing for sure. Rousey's extra weight was fat. Now that she has it off and she is the champ, I don't know why she would consider fighting at a heavier weight.

Cyborg giving Tito friggin Ortiz all he can handle:

Not sure if you and I are watching the same video but Tito is going about half speed. Yeah she lifts him up one time which says she's strong for a woman but there was nothing even close to giving him a match.

Why should Rousey be the one that has to move out of her weight class and fight someone that's naturally much bigger? What other fighter in the world is expected to do that?

well that's what Jose Aldo is doing when he is fighting Connor McGregor and Jon Bones Jones has said he wants to fight Cain Velasquez. He is moving up to heavyweight to fight him whenever they fight

I find it funny that Rhonda gets accused of ducking when it is Cyborg that is asking for special considerations. The 145 pound weight class doesn't even exist in the UFC.

this is kind of funny. Everyone and their mama knows Gina Carano can't make it to 135 but yet Ronda was willing to fight her at catchweight. Dana was willing to sign her with this in mind. But yet they can't make the same circumstances for Cyborg. We know Ronda would demolish Gina. But she would likely get beat by Cyborg

well that's what Jose Aldo is doing when he is fighting Connor McGregor and Jon Bones Jones has said he wants to fight Cain Velasquez. He is moving up to heavyweight to fight him whenever they fight

Fighters say lots of things. We will see if that actually happens. If Bones gets off the booger sugar he may have to move to heavyweight anyway. I still don't understand how the champion and the star of the card is the one expected to move out of their weight class. UFC doesn't have a 145 pound women's division. I'm missing what Rousey has to gain from moving up to a non-existent weight class.

Fighters say lots of things. We will see if that actually happens. If Bones gets off the booger sugar he may have to move to heavyweight anyway. I still don't understand how the champion and the star of the card is the one expected to move out of their weight class. UFC doesn't have a 145 pound women's division. I'm missing what Rousey has to gain from moving up to a non-existent weight class.

Bones want superfights though. They should fight at 140. It's a fight that will sell. Cyborg can't make it to 135. And Ronda shouldn't have to put up her title at 145. So just meet at 140 like they were willing to do for Gina Carano