Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

March Hawks Thread.

1,336 posts in this topic

I know this is a throwaway game but it's still frustrating to watch us throw away a huge 1st half lead. Got to do something about defending the perimeter better, they are teeing off from 3

Most excruciating part is having to listen to the Sixers announcers pretend like it's an upset of Miracle on Ice proportions for their audience :rolleyes:

No.11 likes this

I'm sure bob at some point bragged about the hawks on the 2nd of b2b's...not tonite. if tbis is a deep team should take care of Philly

2.57 without scoring is pathetic. No excuse to lose this.

Yeah get that we've got three starters out but that's no excuse for Horford and Teague to just get super super sloppy down the stretch. Ugly ugly ugly on offense. I hope having to watch the Sixers high five and woop it up on the bench like they just won the finals will light a fire under their bellies.

sdogg likes this

sigh.... I should know better than to go on twitter after a loss. Everywhere you read it's media outlets treating this as a great March upset and Joe beer bellies talking about how the Hawks are trash. "1st round exit derp". (Well that's what they would say that if they'd take a moment from huffing glue)

Now I've got a headache dry.png

sigh.... I should know better than to go on twitter after a loss. Everywhere you read it's media outlets treating this as a great March upset and Joe beer bellies talking about how the Hawks are trash. "1st round exit derp". (Well that's what they would say that if they'd take a moment from huffing glue)

Now I've got a headache <_<

Fuk the haters bruh!

Personally not worried about this lost we sat three starters. I think coach Bud uses the game as a learning tool.

Thinking back on it, it's still a little annoying that we lost. Even if we sat three starters, I still feel like that was a game we had no business losing. This was a chance for our depth to prove themselves and earn some more minutes and they failed hard. Jenkins and Moose did not do themselves a favor. They pretty much disappeared after the first or second quarter.