Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

March Hawks Thread.

1,336 posts in this topic

Man they've put just about everyone in foul trouble, have hit a bajillion 3s and we still have a 10 point lead with 3 minutes and some change left.

This is the point of the game where nique calls it a w

Please dear god no

Man they've put just about everyone in foul trouble, have hit a bajillion 3s and we still have a 10 point lead with 3 minutes and some change left.

Please dear god no

Team basketball, folks indeed.

On Nique's night, Hawks pull away in 4th to beat Cavs 106-97

Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Al Horford scored 19 points and Kyle Korver hit two big 3-pointers in the fourth quarter after struggling much of the night, leading the Atlanta Hawks to a 106-97 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night in a game could be a preview of what's to come in the playoffs.

LeBron James and the Cavaliers entered the season as the overwhelming favorite in the Eastern Conference, but the Hawks (49-12) are running away in the standings. They won their sixth in a row and for the 42nd time in the last 48 games.

Clearly inspired on night when Hall of Famer and former Hawks star Dominique Wilkins was honored by the team, Atlanta got plenty of balance and showed again it might be capable of doing something that never happened during No. 21's brilliant career -- win a championship.

(Bit*h azz)James was held to 18 points on 5-of-13 shooting.

Copyright by STATS LLC and The Associated Press

Love this win! Cavs shot 2 to 1 free throws too! Sorry *** WWE NBA officiating couldn't hold us down though!

If you had told me the Cavs would hit 13 threes and get 22 fouls, I'd ask how much we lost by lol.

They had no answer for Horford and our Guards. Sap with an underrated night as well.

Looking ahead a bit but if Bud wants to rest the side tomorrow, I'd be down. IF we do to keep our foot on the gas however.....we could very well have another long streak on our hands as their are some underwhelming teams coming up.

No.11 and blkbigdog35 like this

If you had told me the Cavs would hit 13 threes and get 22 fouls, I'd ask how much we lost by lol.

They had no answer for Horford and our Guards. Sap with an underrated night as well.

Wow, did they really make that many threes? It seemed as though they were missing much more often than making them. But that's like Houston though--just volume shooting and hoping they go in more often than not. I know we like the three ball too, but we're not just indiscriminately jacking them up like they are, making us much more efficient.

Wow, did they really make that many threes? It seemed as though they were missing much more often than making them. But that's like Houston though--just volume shooting and hoping they go in more often than not. I know we like the three ball too, but we're not just indiscriminately jacking them up like they are, making us much more efficient.

They'd shoot them in burst and make then miss a lot. Like you'd see 3 go in and then next 5 rim out etc.

No.11 likes this