Does Warrilow Fit Defense?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol he doesn't run a 4.5. Everyone here knows my credentials. You the fool that suggested Eric Weems to play safety. Sit down boy

My Weems suggestions was sarcasm based on all the stupid post on this site. I know it was over your head.

Look up stats before you speak. Your credentials mean nothing to me. I've never seen you offer any type scouting report or ture analysis. You regurgitate what you hear and read from other sites.

Like most on here no original thought. Look at tape. Look don't just watch the ball. Look at the small things does he she'd blocks, is he physical, is he a run around guy, does he take it head on. There are a few keys for you next time your mommy lets you watch football.

Calling me a boy only shows how stupid you really are. But enjoy your miserable existence

My Weems suggestions was sarcasm based on all the stupid post on this site. I know it was over your head.

Look up stats before you speak. Your credentials mean nothing to me. I've never seen you offer any type scouting report or ture analysis. You regurgitate what you hear and read from other sites.

Like most on here no original thought. Look at tape. Look don't just watch the ball. Look at the small things does he she'd blocks, is he physical, is he a run around guy, does he take it head on. There are a few keys for you next time your mommy lets you watch football.

Calling me a boy only shows how stupid you really are. But enjoy your miserable existence

lol oh please you meant it until everyone said how horrible it was. Don't get mad boy. Call me whatever you want. You still don't know football. Everyone knows 40 times at your pro day is taken with a grain of salt cause they use stop watches. Paul Worrilow doesn't have football speed. Go ahead and say something else stupid boy. And Worrilow doesn't shed blocks. That's the biggest knock on him right now.

He should fit better as WLB tackling machine, but I think he will know the defense well enough to remain at MLB and still be a tackling machine. The defense is supposed to be straight forward, we just execute better than they do. That being the case, I see Worrilow at WLB and trimming down to 230 and playing faster like he timed coming out of college. I dont think he will need to be the QB on this defense but he could if need be. I think a rookie could start at MLB with Weatherspoon as ideal SLB if he can still cover.

Good trade item. Dude has done everything asked of him no matter what this place complains about. Yep, time to get off this site for the night

Who would trade for worrilow besides Lornoth? I hope u are kidding bro. I know u know that worrilow is not worth a draft pick with any team

He is ok ay shedding blocks but lacks the ability to play instinctive football right now. I would rather see spoon at mlb and add a vet at wlb and see beasley at the slb then rushing the passer on passing downs. I like the work ethic of worrilow but the boy does a terrible jobs at diagnosing plays and plays slow

IF Worrilow is making tackles 5-6 yds downfield.. what does that say about the D-Line? Also.. why is that such a bad thing? If the back is 5 yds downfield.. should Worrilow just not pursue him? Should Worrilow just say "screw it, he's 5 yds down field.. might as well let him go"

Yeah I always laugh at people who complain about that. Apparently he should have just let them go so we could have really cemented our worst defense in history title. I mean imagine how bad we would have looked without the tackling all together. lol

Yeah I always laugh at people who complain about that. Apparently he should have just let them go so we could have really cemented our worst defense in history title. I mean imagine how bad we would have looked without the tackling all together. lol

hoPefully mosy would understand the significance of that statement. alot of the time the reason why worrilow is making the tackle 5-6 yards downfield is bacause he misdiagnosed the play, didnt attack his gap quick enough or couldn't get his the block and was only in position to make after the RB has gained half of the yards he needs to make a first down. If u are making 15 tackles per game and 12 of those are after a 5-6 yard then that is alot of 2nd and shorts and 60 yards of running yards compared to stopping a player 2-3 yards because u reacted quick enough to make the play or u were able to shed the blocker or attacked the hole instead of wating. DeSpite what the worrilow fanatics say it does make a difference

hoPefully mosy would understand the significance of that statement. alot of the time the reason why worrilow is making the tackle 5-6 yards downfield is bacause he misdiagnosed the play, didnt attack his gap quick enough or couldn't get his the block and was only in position to make after the RB has gained half of the yards he needs to make a first down. If u are making 15 tackles per game and 12 of those are after a 5-6 yard then that is alot of 2nd and shorts and 60 yards of running yards compared to stopping a player 2-3 yards because u reacted quick enough to make the play or u were able to shed the blocker or attacked the hole instead of wating. DeSpite what the worrilow fanatics say it does make a difference

I like him, not in anyway a fanatic. I also don't think it makes sense to blame 1 guy out of basically 11 for any of that though. If he had had any resemblance of a decent Dline, another LB at all to help, some safety consistency, and coaches with a scheme worth a damn then I would be all over him.

I will certainly not just bash one guy in a terrible defense, especially if that is one of the only guys actually doing something period.

IF Worrilow is making tackles 5-6 yds downfield.. what does that say about the D-Line? Also.. why is that such a bad thing? If the back is 5 yds downfield.. should Worrilow just not pursue him? Should Worrilow just say "screw it, he's 5 yds down field.. might as well let him go"

Dline sucks. I think we all agree on that