Falcons Waive Massaquoi

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but lol @ Mike smith and nolan refuse to play mass: THESE IDIOTS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! ! Quinn cuts mass: Get that arrogant pos locker room cancer out of here! All hail the mighty qui

Biermann is a ******* FA. We don't need to cut him. He isn't on the ******* team.

Aaaaaand the "problem-was-coaches-not-using-players-correctly-not-TD's-drafting" theory gets another nail in -its- coffin..... The next former Falcon that TD drafted who goes to another team and thriv

Posted Images

Guest facelessman07

There should be a 'three strikes' law for GM's. :P

Man I'm right there with you, I couldn't stand TD at all. But after KOG and a few other reliable sources came out and revealed they had been told by people connected to the org that Smith was behind much of the awful moves (including the aforementioned one) I've decided to give TD another chance. According to these "sources" it sounds like TD wanted to make moves that woulda made us happy...yet he let Smith have his way since he was the one "coaching" them. I put "coaching" in quotes because what we've witnessed over the last several years has been a complete antonym, just can't think of a clever word ending in -ing that would do the atrocity justice

Not even suck(-ing) accurately describes it

Man I'm right there with you, I couldn't stand TD at all. But after KOG and a few other reliable sources came out and revealed they had been told by people connected to the org that Smith was behind much of the awful moves (including the aforementioned one) I've decided to give TD another chance. According to these "sources" it sounds like TD wanted to make moves that woulda made us happy...yet he let Smith have his way since he was the one "coaching" them. I put "coaching" in quotes because what we've witnessed over the last several years has been a complete antonym, just can't think of a clever word ending in -ing that would do the atrocity justice

Not even suck(-ing) accurately describes it

We are going to see for sure....lol

I agree with you JRid...our old coaches were vilified for not playing Mass. Now our new coach does not even give Mass a chance....where is the outrage? As far as the Falcons' hierarchy goes...maybe, just maybe, there is a reason Blank gave our new HC the power to keep or cut players as Quinn sees fit...it makes you wonder if our old coaches had that power?

I don't get the TaTF attachment to Mass. Sure, Smith never gave him a lot of playing time, and he had maybe one big hit, but what did he do to wow everyone so much? I'm almost positive that a professional like Quinn, who coached one of the best defenses in the league, at least watched some tape before he decided he had no interest in Mass. Sure, it wasn't a huge cap recovery, but if the man doesn't see potential in a borderline player, I'll trust him. Was I expecting this? No. Can I understand it? Certainly. Clearly, our new leadership is cleaning house and there may be more to this than we as fans know. I'm going to try to see it positively and look forward to who the new boss has planned for his replacement. I'm interested to see who is next on the chopping block...

I agree, as long as people realize that there is no way they are going to be able to replace this many bodies with quality starters in one off season. This is the beginning of a rebuild, which I am fine with. I remember Mr Blank saying a few years back the good was the worst enemy of great. That was us in a nutshell in '12.

I am sure that Quinn and staff have a plan. At this point It is still early in the game. So far I believe that all those who were let go needed to be and when you look at it closely it does not leave any holes that can not be filled rather easily. Time will tell though.

I don't get the TaTF attachment to Mass. Sure, Smith never gave him a lot of playing time, and he had maybe one big hit, but what did he do to wow everyone so much? I'm almost positive that a professional like Quinn, who coached one of the best defenses in the league, at least watched some tape before he decided he had no interest in Mass. Sure, it wasn't a huge cap recovery, but if the man doesn't see potential in a borderline player, I'll trust him. Was I expecting this? No. Can I understand it? Certainly. Clearly, our new leadership is cleaning house and there may be more to this than we as fans know. I'm going to try to see it positively and look forward to who the new boss has planned for his replacement. I'm interested to see who is next on the chopping block...

Again I dont see this being about talent. Quinn wanted to make a statement that bad attitudes wont be tolerated period. Otherwise you can cut him in mini camps or tc if needed.

Again I dont see this being about talent. Quinn wanted to make a statement that bad attitudes wont be tolerated period. Otherwise you can cut him in mini camps or tc if needed.

Yup same thing Smitty did. Mass was a bad egg! You can blame Smith for a lot of things but Mass is not one of them. He obviously didn't want to work and was too lazy to even attend treatment for goodness sake.

Massaquoi was in the doghouse last year with the old staff for skipping treatments on his foot. Was upset about playing time.

You have to wonder besides what he saw on tape what Cox and some of the holdovers were saying in personnel meetings..I think Quinn is clearly sending a message to the entire team with this move.