Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYNE

Falcons Waive Massaquoi

257 posts in this topic

Anyone who didn't see this coming is an idiot. Mike Nolan talked about how Mass would play more if he practiced harder. The idiots on this board talked about how Nolan and Smith played favorites. Well your analysis was 100 percent wrong as usual. You're own God (Quinn) cut him down like chopped pork. So much for the incredibly stupid idea by you people he just needed "coached up".

I don't know who you are talking to but you won't last long on these boards talking like this. Have a little respect for others because people WILL remember you calling them an idiot and if you don't get the ban hammer from Banker, Tuggs, or Monoxide, you will get blasted the first time you are wrong about anything.

Anyone who didn't see this coming is an idiot. Mike Nolan talked about how Mass would play more if he practiced harder. The idiots on this board talked about how Nolan and Smith played favorites. Well your analysis was 100 percent wrong as usual. You're own God (Quinn) cut him down like chopped pork. So much for the incredibly stupid idea by you people he just needed "coached up".

+1 Yep

Dude has undeniable talent. If he can hook on with the Titans and get playing time he will produce. If you think he doesn't have talent you are fooling yourself and I am not one of the people on this board who thinks he's the next best pass rusher in the NFL. But he does have solid talent and the ability to put up 8 sacks a season in the NFL

Falconsfan567 likes this

Yesterday on 680 The Fan Brian Finneran mentioned talking to Massaquoi at a dinner party for Roddy Whites birthday. He said the guy came off strongly as very cocky and very much a "me" guy. He said he isn't surprised he was cut with that attitude.

I had high hopes for him, but it was obvious something wasn't right.

Not surprised. TEN is desperate to find a pass rusher, and he has a year left on a cheap rookie deal. Doesnt even mean he will make the team. No risk signing.

?

You are going to make mistakes as a GM...he has brought in a bevy of good players too.

In case you hadn't noticed, it is "cool" on TATF to rip on Dimitroff.

He did the number one thing every GM must do: Found a franchise quarterback.

He has also added significant talent to the roster without putting us in bad shape cap wise (despite what the village idiots will tell you).

He is a good GM. Now, make no mistake -- 2012 was brutal. But, all GMs have poor drafts.

He still drafted / acquired:

Willy Mo

JJ

Harry :(

Solia (who is good, despite what you hear around here.)

Gonzo

Tru

Alford

Worrilow

Shembo (still a question, but promising)

Jake

Asamoah

Turner

Asante

Hester

Freeway

Quizz

Hawley

Sorry. Wife is calling me.

TD is good.

Falconcheff likes this