Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trouble

Jackson Fired

223 posts in this topic

Meezy nobody is trying to specifically room your dream world. I know crazy mickey said being 20 million over was all apart of the master plan and you want to believe that because he has a history of being honest... (...)

But cmon brah..c mon...

Cmon....

Cmn

treefiddy likes this

Meezy nobody is trying to specifically room your dream world. I know crazy mickey said being 20 million over was all apart of the master plan and you want to believe that because he has a history of being honest... (...)

But cmon brah..c mon...

Cmon....

Cmn

My dream lol! That's funny Sy, what's funnier is messageboard posters acting like they know anything about running a team. So, forgive me for giving the actual professional the benefit of the doubt and questioning all of yall JR GMing skills

So you are a salary cap expert then?

Nope. But I do understand numbers.

The fact that you can't admit how bad the Saints situation looks, shows you don't.

My dream lol! That's funny Sy, what's funnier is messageboard posters acting like they know anything about running a team. So, forgive me for giving the actual professional the benefit of the doubt and questioning all of yall JR GMing skills

I just know facts. I have no clue about running a team. I can only go by What I see from the 31 teams under or near the cap and the 1 that's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the **** overrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I mean it's common sense. Don't max out your credit cards

Nope. But I do understand numbers.

The fact that you can't admit how bad the Saints situation looks, shows you don't.

Ok then...maybe you should start a consulting firm and contract out to NFL teams because you "understand numbers" ;)

I just know facts. I have no clue about running a team. I can only go by What I see from the 31 teams under or near the cap and the 1 that's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the **** overrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I mean it's common sense. Don't max out your credit cards

Like I said, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the person who actually gets paid. If he says he got this, then I'll wait to see what he does.

Kevo and SaintsFanInLA like this

Like I said, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the person who actually gets paid. If he says he got this, then I'll wait to see what he does.

Loomis: I got this

Loomis: Abandon Ship! It's sinking!

Which one would you RATHER your GM say?

That's kind of like "I'm good with computers...so I'll go to work for Microsoft!" biggrin.png

That's what people who work at Microsoft generally say...

You don't become a computer engineer/programmer because you suck with computers.

Once again...their minds will be blown and we'll tell them "We told you so!"

Loomis: I got this

Loomis: Abandon Ship! It's sinking!

Which one would you RATHER your GM say?

Well, he didn't have to say anything, and that would have probably spoke more loudly. He didn't say this last offseason

That's what people who work at Microsoft generally say...

You don't become a computer engineer/programmer because you suck with computers.

Once again...you completely misunderstood what I said.

Color me surprised.

Well, he didn't have to say anything, and that would have probably spoke more loudly. He didn't say this last offseason

If he didn't say anything when asked, that would have spoke 100x louder than ABANDON SHIP!!

Once again you'll be wrong but still say told ya so!!!

We need to call having multiple running backs. Rb by committee then we can justify why we cut someone.

When the Saints cut a rb, that's their excuse. Even though we have been using multiple backs and most don't produce.

Once again you'll be wrong but still say told ya so!!!

So Loomis hasn't gotten out of "Cap H***" every year?

I'm just amazed that these guys care so much about the Saints and their financial situation, and being kind enough to school us Saints fans on the do's and don'ts of salary cap management

Meanwhile in Falcons land, their super GM is hanging on by a thread because of all his brilliance, and Artie $hitcanning d@mn near his whole coaching staff, and starting over, but hey that automatically puts them in better spot then the rest of the NFCS. Oh, and all this salary cap space they're stockpiling, look for a real splash in FA, like the ones they make every year that puts them in the upper echelon of the league!

why would they ask last year. They weren't 20 million over.

And yea what else do you expect him to say?

Crazy mickey: yea I blew it guys. We had the greatest team in history last year I thought so... mah bad

why would they ask last year. They weren't 20 million over.

And yea what else do you expect him to say?

Crazy mickey: yea I blew it guys. We had the greatest team in history last year I thought so... mah bad

They were far enough over, where we had this same dumb@ss convo, and the samething happened that happened the year before that, and the year before that, and.........you get the point. Oh, my bad those were trial runs, this is the real actual year it catches up to them.

So Loomis hasn't gotten out of "Cap H***" every year?

He's consistently pushed it to the point of cap ****.

Lol that's whats great about it. You guys start waving around your wieners every year when you get under the cap and we're all just getting the pop corn ready for when the train goes off the rails

They were far enough over, where we had this same dumb@ss convo, and the samething happened that happened the year before that, and the year before that, and.........you get the point. Oh, my bad those were trial runs, this is the real actual year it catches up to them.

I can only speak for myself but I said wait n see. I never claimed cap **** every year.

But we do have this same dumbass convo every year because people pick and choose what they want to remember