Ladanian Tomlinson Just Said He Thinks Demarco Murray Will Be In Atlanta This Year

Clark Kent™

A lot of you are UGA fans and that is great but Gurley did not play a whole season in any of his college years due to injuries. I agree that Gurley is a great talent but I feel he is gonna be another Reggie Bush. One great game and then miss three due to a injury. I say draft a back somewhere in rounds 3-5. I am a FSU fan an the Noles run a zone blocking scheme and Devonte was awesome in it. I say get his running mate Karlos Williams who was the second fastest back at the combine and weighs 230lbs. It is also a plus that he is familiar with a zone blocking scheme. That is just me, what do you guys think?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurleys refusal to let anybody check out his knee at the combine is an automatic NO I'm sorry but to me there are many good RBs this draft we will be fine

This is dumb. He just had surgery a few months ago. The combine medicals literally jerk and tug on any injury you have. Mike mayock was saying they try to pull it out of socket. Thats how hard they're working these things. Gurley is obviously not ready for that. His doctor told him not to do it.

A lot of you are UGA fans and that is great but Gurley did not play a whole season in any of his college years due to injuries. I agree that Gurley is a great talent but I feel he is gonna be another Reggie Bush. One great game and then miss three due to a injury. I say draft a back somewhere in rounds 3-5. I am a FSU fan an the Noles run a zone blocking scheme and Devonte was awesome in it. I say get his running mate Karlos Williams who was the second fastest back at the combine and weighs 230lbs. It is also a plus that he is familiar with a zone blocking scheme. That is just me, what do you guys think?

His injuries were pretty unfair. It's really one significant injury and that was caused by not playing for a month and then being thrown back into live action. His other injury occurred because an lsu defender basically horse collared him and landed on his foot. Those injuries could happen to anyone.

If Falcons waste precious cap dollars on a rb that has been hurt half of his career with our gawd awful defense, then the pain will come. The only expenditure on offense should be for TE and maybe an interor OL at midlevel. I am thinking Cameron or Clay at TE and maybe Rodney Hudson at OC/OG. Draft a RB.

Clay is re upping with the dolphins-- said to be at 6 mil a year.

I am a huge UGA fan/alum and of course I love Gurley. I am 50/50 on taking him if he fell to 2nd rd. He does get injured a lot though and it is fair to consider as part of his overall evaluation.

If I was GM, I would probably only take him if he fell to our 2nd and there was no stud defender left that I had to have.

I would love to see gurley in a Falcons uni, but I am also for getting a guy at a draft position that makes sense for our needs. If we passed on gurley, but took rb in the third or fourth, then I can't really gripe too much about that. Especially if we go Lb or safety in the second.

Having said that, when he is on the field, gurley is a special player.

He's an interesting guy...we both wanted him when he came out..had discussions about him, remember? I like the way he attacks the hole now and looks like he protects himself better...more I think about it it'd be a bold and possible great move

Yep. And yeah it would be a pretty bold move. I like Freeman, but no way i want to go into the season without a RB who can pick up 3rd and 1. If we draft a RB or bring a RB in in FA i hope its one who has some size to him.

I am a huge UGA fan/alum and of course I love Gurley. I am 50/50 on taking him if he fell to 2nd rd. He does get injured a lot though and it is fair to consider as part of his overall evaluation.

If I was GM, I would probably only take him if he fell to our 2nd and there was no stud defender left that I had to have.

At our 2nd round pick, Gurley would be above and beyond BPA.

Isn't that what most folks complain about us not doing?