Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

Gotta make cap space. That's the down side to having 2 firsts, and 5 picks in the top 78 spots in the draft. It costs A LOT...

Saints don't need 7 mil to sign their picks initially. Cutting down to 53 might take care of it anyway.

Saints don't need 7 mil to sign their picks initially. Cutting down to 53 might take care of it anyway.

2015 Projected Draft Pool Cap
PLAYERS (9)
CAP HIT
Round 1, Pick #13 - $1,858,000
Round 1, Pick #31 - $1,279,096
Round 2, Pick #44 - $889,331
Round 3, Pick #75 - $594,375
Round 3, Pick #78 - $588,604
Round 5, Pick #148 - $483,200
Round 5, Pick #154 - $482,220
Round 6, Pick #186 - $462,515
Round 7, Pick #230 - $450,062

2015 Projected Draft Pool Cap
PLAYERS (9)
CAP HIT
Round 1, Pick #13 - $1,858,000
Round 1, Pick #31 - $1,279,096
Round 2, Pick #44 - $889,331
Round 3, Pick #75 - $594,375
Round 3, Pick #78 - $588,604
Round 5, Pick #148 - $483,200
Round 5, Pick #154 - $482,220
Round 6, Pick #186 - $462,515
Round 7, Pick #230 - $450,062

Only the top 51 count against the cap in the offseason.

Only the top 51 count against the cap in the offseason.

That's cool. I know a lot of Saints fans are getting used to being proclaimed preseason champs, but there is an actual season as well...

That's cool. I know a lot of Saints fans are getting used to being proclaimed preseason champs, but there is an actual season as well...

No, Really?

No, Really?

If the NFL says there is, then it is so.

But, does the season actually take place or is it just a product of crook saying it happened?

So, to recap: they don't need 7 mil to sign their picks, they don't gotta make cap space, and it IS good to have alot of draft picks.

Sure glad they are only planning on keeping the first 3-4 picks huh?

Sure glad they are only planning on keeping the first 3-4 picks huh?

I guarantee they'll keep only the ones that make the team.

If the NFL says there is, then it is so.

But, does the season actually take place or is it just a product of crook saying it happened?

I still can't believe you didn't understand what MV was trying to say, but whatever not getting back into that.

Now, back to this thing called an actual season, you mean to tell me anything that's done in the offseason will have to be played out on the field? Never heard that before. Thought the salary cap dictated what will happen for the season, and not the actual play.

I still can't believe you didn't understand what MV was trying to say, but whatever not getting back into that.

Now, back to this thing called an actual season, you mean to tell me anything that's done in the offseason will have to be played out on the field? Never heard that before. Thought the salary cap dictated what will happen for the season, and not the actual play.

I completely understand. I just don't agree with it and don't care about irrelevant matters when it comes to discussing RULES.

Dude was making if a tree falls and no one is around, did it really fall arguments.

Back to this thing called a season. It played out exactly as predicted last season. It will again this season. I promise...

I completely understand. I just don't agree with it and don't care about irrelevant matters when it comes to discussing RULES.

Dude was making if a tree falls and no one is around, did it really fall arguments.

Back to this thing called a season. It played out exactly as predicted last season. It will again this season. I promise...

Maybe, maybe not, but that's the beauty of actually playing a season, we will find out on the field, and that's a definite promise

Vet minimum is $870,000. I bet it was more than that.

Saints at $4.2 mil in cap space. Need around $7 mil to sign their draft picks.

More to come...

I'm gonna send this immediately to Mickey Loomis. He probably doesn't know this.

Whats really gonna be hilarious is at this time next year the so called Saints Cap Helll is gonna be over, and that includes Brees on the roster at starting QB. Now feel free to tell me the Saints front office has thrown the franchise under the bus longterm. Ya'll gonna be scratching your heads next year.

So you're promising another 6 win season For Atlanta. **** that sucks.

It's if a tree falls and no one's around, does it really make a sound, Not if it actually fell.wink.png

It's if a tree falls and no one's around, does it really make a sound, Not if it actually fell.wink.png

I made that reference on purpose.

It's irrelevant either way...

jb 3.0 likes this

Whats really gonna be hilarious is at this time next year the so called Saints Cap Helll is gonna be over, and that includes Brees on the roster at starting QB. Now feel free to tell me the Saints front office has thrown the franchise under the bus longterm. Ya'll gonna be scratching your heads next year.

What does this mean exactly Ray? saints by 8+ ... ???