Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

Here goes the sproles argument lol. The guy did not produce in 2012 or 2013, check the stats. Just because he found success in philly does not mean he would have in 2014 with nola. That's like SJ going to Denver and ripping off a 1000 yard 10 TD season, and Saints fans harping on you guys for releasing him. Clearly he was not that player in ATL.

dude there is no argument

the results were very clear on the field last yr....

for gods sake you let M Smith sweep you lol

yes we need to get better too

But IMO, Coaching led to most our problems last yr, well maybe not most, but for sure coaching cost us the div, and thats just not imo, thats a fact.....

and we are not trying to get better 30 mil over the cap

with key starters on the chopping block....

underplay J Evans, B Grubbs, DS, J Greer, M Colston , W Smith as not big losses....

those losses start adding up on the field man.... as you saw last yr....

But IMO, Coaching led to most our problems last yr, well maybe not most, but for sure coaching cost us the div, and thats just not imo, thats a fact.....

underplay J Evans, B Grubbs, DS, J Greer, M Colston , W Smith as not big losses....

Did you just say Will Smith? Lol the guy hasn't played the last 2 seasons, you do know he wasn't playing when we went 11-5 in 2013 right? I've also seen you mistake Armstead for Bushrod, I am hear by revoking your rights to talk Saints football. But yes, Greer was a big loss clearly our secondary hasn't been the same without him. But Evans and Grubbs are not earning their salaries, so at what point do vets become expendable?

Did you just say Will Smith? Lol the guy hasn't played the last 2 seasons, you do know he wasn't playing when we went 11-5 in 2013 right? I've also seen you mistake Armstead for Bushrod, I am hear by revoking your rights to talk Saints football. But yes, Greer was a big loss clearly our secondary hasn't been the same without him. But Evans and Grubbs are not earning their salaries, so at what point do vets become expendable?

i dont think anyone will be talking much Saint Football

its almost time to start signing FAs lol

which is what this thread is all about to start with

I would say

I wish the Saints the Best...

but you would know i was Lying lol

Here goes the sproles argument lol. The guy did not produce in 2012 or 2013, check the stats. Just because he found success in philly does not mean he would have in 2014 with nola. That's like SJ going to Denver and ripping off a 1000 yard 10 TD season, and Saints fans harping on you guys for releasing him. Clearly he was not that player in ATL.

Or or or

It's like Abraham going to Arizona and getting double digit sacks and saint fans harping on us.

Well I guess that isn't a legit hypothetical because that's what happened

Evans, Grubbs, and Colston are still on the team, but their age is trending upwards, they're on that slope downhill.

Smith hasn't played football in 2 years

Greer retired due to a gruesome knee injury

We let Jenkins walk, and outside of a nice first half of the season, he fell back to his nola days in the 2nd half. Many Eagles fan already admitted to sipping that juice from the early 3-4 games he had, but they realize he's just average. Harper has and is a liability in coverage, but his leadership and run stopping are his best attributes.

but continue to talk saints football like you know it. LOLOL you're the one that thinks restructure = pay cut. restructure means getting the bonus earlier rather than later and only helps the team by spreading the cap hit instead of letting it hit all in one year.

Honestly, that's actually a surprise. When dude got the chance, he played pretty well

He's gotten himself a pretty bad rap with his attitude. Don't know if that has anything to do with it though.

Really just tells me they're going hard at new blood for pass rushers

Lol mass waived. There goes the future

Kind of surprised with this news. I actually thought he was a decent player with the potential to be coached up some. Oh well, I hope he kills it somewhere else.

Or or or

It's like Abraham going to Arizona and getting double digit sacks and saint fans harping on us.

Well I guess that isn't a legit hypothetical because that's what happened

exactly lol. I didn't say we weren't guilty of it too.

I must say atl certainly has been entertaining these past couple days, Quinn is wasting no time lol

they are making room for some guys for sure

J Hughes or G Hardy

then a top draft pick as well...

Falcons front 4 will look a lot dif this yr...

thats a good thing....

Now I understand why falcons fans go into complete meltdown mode during the season. It's because you let your optimism get the best of you this time of the year lol.

Funny, just two minutes before this post, you make this ridiculous statement.

It's gonna be funny when we start signing players Falcons fans wanted lol. You guys do this every year, there are numerous articles breaking down how the Saints can get as far as 18 million under the cap, yes it will come with casualties and further kicking the can down the street but we won't need to blow things up in 2015. That doomsday will come in the future, but not while Drew is still playing at a high level.

Since the proof was on the field

What business do you have being so rosy about the 2015 falcons?

Because it was only Mike Smith's fault and he's gone soooooooo

Since the proof was on the field

What business do you have being so rosy about the 2015 falcons?

There is a lot of truth in what Shred is saying..those saints players will be missed!

we are gonna **** free agency UP

Do you mean we're going to be super active and go after real talent

Or **** it up the way we usually do

Funny, just two minutes before this post, you make this ridiculous statement.

Aaand your point is? It's true, you guys go into complete meltdown mode, especially in tatf where expectations are often set too high.

Aaand your point is? It's true, you guys go into complete meltdown mode, especially in tatf where expectations are often set too high.

well lets face it, most those guys over there, have only been Falcon Fans since 08 lol

so they have seen much more winning than losing,

and as a long time fan

life long fan even....

M Ryan is the best QB we have ever had

and really the entire O has Elite Potential, if the d can just get off the field once in a while

we still have a chance to field a team like the 2010 and 2012 units, or even better...

so expectations should remain high..

not like it was in the 80s when both Falcons and Saints had great QBs in A Manning and S Bartkowski, now in the FA NFL, you can bring guys in via FA like we did with Turner and Gonzo and Saints did with DS to help the Franchise QBs on the roster...

I mean Falcons have not once had a D to complement Ryan since he has been a Falcon

and we are Hoping we have found the guy who can turn this D around...

and what we have seen so far...

Dude is Cutting players , like Mass, who many of us thought was a decent Player on a horrid D...that tells me Quinn knows the kinda guys he wants, lets see how things work out as to who we bring here....

but I think The D will be better

much better

I also think the O will be more Balanced

maybe a bit less explosive

but more balanced

you will not be able to play sub all game and tee off on M Ryan like we have seen the last couple of yrs ...

should be fun to see teams in a base D again trying to stop the run....

M Ryan Digs it

J Jones Digs it

R White Digs it

D Hester Digs it

J Thomas Digs it wink.png

I am digging it man lol

Those kind of Romo never had this or Romo never had that arguments never flew with you.

It was all about what Romo wasn't doing to win and all this was going on when dallas was winning 8 games a season.

Now that atlanta has won 10 games in 2 seasons it's all about the failures of everybody not named ryan.

Where's the consistency my man

Romo never showed anything but the ability to throw 4th quarter pick 6s that cost cowboys Games until he got an O Line that gave him 10 secs to throw the ball...

completely dif

from 2008 till 2013

Where Romo was Throwing Games away in the 4th, Ryan was Winning them....

and Cowboys D was pretty dam good under Tuna and W Phillips with D Ware and Co.

soooooooooooo yea

that dog wont hunt bro