Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

Nah cause Cam can improve his play

IMHO, he's a two trick pony. He can run and extend drives and launch the ball deep with average accuracy, unlike his short to mid range passes that consistently sail on him. As his legs go so will he, outta the league.

Good news is his still somewhat young, bad news is he doesn't have the tools(leadership, pre-snap reads, gamesmanship) to be a 10+ year franchise QB.

I can't see him developing them in the future, he is who is.

IMHO, he's a two trick pony. He can run and extend drives and launch the ball deep with average accuracy, unlike his short to mid range passes that consistently sail on him. As his legs go so will he, outta the league.

Good news is his still somewhat young, bad news is he doesn't have the tools(leadership, pre-snap reads, gamesmanship) to be a 10+ year franchise QB.

I can't see him developing them in the future, he is who is.

Good thing that's just your opinion then lol. I'd agree with you if he was was Ryan's age but he's only 25

Panthers signed Peanut Tillman to a one year deal.

That's a really good signing... angry.png

With their young secondary, that guy can teach them a lot!

If you say so...

I may have been wrong.

It can hurt Spencer, if he gets hurt again. But this is nothing more than a low risk/decent reward signing.

I may have been wrong.

It can hurt Spencer, if he gets hurt again. But this is nothing more than a low risk/decent reward signing.

What are the contract details?

Not out yet. 1 year deal for a guy that played the last 4 games of the year last year. It won't be for much.

Vet minimum is $870,000. I bet it was more than that.

Saints at $4.2 mil in cap space. Need around $7 mil to sign their draft picks.

More to come...

Vet minimum is $870,000. I bet it was more than that.

Saints at $4.2 mil in cap space. Need around $7 mil to sign their draft picks.

More to come...

May have been.

The Saints won't have any trouble signing their draft picks. The moves are done at this point.

May have been.

The Saints won't have any trouble signing their draft picks. The moves are done at this point.

Gotta make cap space. That's the down side to having 2 firsts, and 5 picks in the top 78 spots in the draft. It costs A LOT...