Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

Maybe Stills was his drinking buddy?

Well Stills will be in the MIA clubs now the night before gameday. Hopefully he took his dress with him.

MORGAN is an odd signing.

PAYTON didn't care for him.

they've given him a lot of chances too, they must see something in him.

they've given him a lot of chances too, they must see something in him.

Yeah probably the numbers don't add up with the group They have. They need another speedster with decent route tree.

Yeah probably the numbers don't add up with the group They have. They need another speedster with decent route tree.

He's a speedster that can catch the deepball and occasionally take a jet sweep 20 yards. I think SP brought him aboard again hoping he'll fill that void. But he needs to mature.

Jahri Evans' base salary dropped to $1,003,000 for next season. $3.8M in 2016 and $4.9M in 2017. Bases were previously $6.8M and $8M.

— Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill)

April 3, 2015

Saints now have $4,689,806 in cap space. Had $844,806 before. These moves freed up $3,845,000.

— Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) April 3, 2015

Kevo likes this

Saints sign Joe Morgan to 1 year deal. He needs to mature and be given more opportunities. Seems like when he touches ball, he usually makes something happen.

lolsaints.gif

Kevo likes this

Saints sign Joe Morgan to 1 year deal. He needs to mature and be given more opportunities. Seems like when he touches ball, he usually makes something happen.

lolsaints.gif
still one of my favorite plays lol. And it happened to the bucs.

Jahri Evans' base salary dropped to $1,003,000 for next season. $3.8M in 2016 and $4.9M in 2017. Bases were previously $6.8M and $8M. Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) April 3, 2015

Saints now have $4,689,806 in cap space. Had $844,806 before. These moves freed up $3,845,000.

Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) April 3, 2015

knew this was coming. Now I don't expect anymore moves till the draft. Unless some sucker bites on a galette trade.

knew this was coming. Now I don't expect anymore moves till the draft. Unless some sucker bites on a galette trade.

I just have this feeling something else is coming.

I just have this feeling something else is coming.

Maybe its a Brees trade! You know this organization doesnt know what loyalty is...

lolsaints.gif

The craziest part of that gif to me is how wide open he is to begin with lol.

yea and i hope Kate Upton Crawls into my bed tonight...

the chances are about the same lol

Nah cause Cam can improve his play

My point exactly lol I hope Cam gets that good

There is still time but seriously, I have seen regression instead of progression. It usually doesn't happen that way in careers. He should be in his peak level years now. What is he in now, his 5th season?