Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

Tammy is good. Always been behind someone though. Like Dallas Clark or Orange Julius

JT is a solid pass catcher and Route Runner, hes not much of a blocker tho and hes 30 yrs old.... Housler would have been a better pick up IMO

JT is a solid pass catcher and Route Runner, hes not much of a blocker tho and hes 30 yrs old.... Housler would have been a better pick up IMO

Agree, but I think Housler is asking way too much for what he has done. Kind of like Crabtree.

I thought he had some potential after his rookie season in KC.

Dude fell off the map after that. 2 missed seasons because of injuries.

Treefiddy cant be happy with this signing.

Don't tell me what I can and can't be happy with...

What happened to Rob Housler? Did the Falcons brass come to their senses when he dropped the pen to sign their contract offer?

Moeaki and Tamme are best available options, so good signings. Gresham is a big medical red flag.

Falconcheff likes this

What happened to Rob Housler?

I assume he wanted to much Money, still I like his Game, and feel he would have been a perfect fit for Falcons O.....

But Like the Tamme signing, he just has to Catch the balls thrown his way, with Jones, White, Hester and now Hankerson , he dont have to be Gonzo....

O-Ther likes this

Not anything to be concerned about

I know, but he's one I liked. He's replaceable but I would have liked to keep him.

wonder how much cap space it cleared. And Wilson was hot gaaarbage in NY, so he's likely just a camp body.

No one, well maybe almost no one, will try to argue Wilson is anything more than competition for the slot position.

11060904_10205200992276937_1058171726247

Seems to go in the Free Agency Thread...

And it's fking awesome!!...

I don't get it. Was Jimmy playing CB for the panthers in week 17?

PantherWake likes this