Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

LOL... You are turning into DD bro...

You guys should share a shake together and talk about the good ol' days...

Just being real. I guess I'll be like a Saints fan and pretend like this is awesome news.

Which I guess for them it is awesome news lol

man if he comes outa this and gets 5 or 6 sacks, and turns into a decent rotational player, a lot of ppl are gonna feel stupid about ragging him.....

I am rooting for him (since i dont really have a choice now lol )

He couldn't get 5 sacks playing every fkin snap last year lol.

Just being real. I guess I'll be like a Saints fan and pretend like this is awesome news.

And then after we cut him, claim it was TD making magic happen with the way he structured kroy's contract, make it or break it baby!

Just being real. I guess I'll be like some Saints fans, Falcons fans, Panther fans, Bucs fans, and all fans, and pretend like this is awesome news.

FIFY you're welcome

Hardy signed a one-year contract with the Cowboys shortly thereafter, the team announced. It's a highly incentive-laden deal that could be worth up to $13.1 million with no guaranteed money, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source involved. Rapoport added that the Cowboys can't use either the franchise or transition tag on Hardy.

The contract is structured to protect the Cowboys if Hardy faces a suspension, as more than $11 million of the $13.1 million maximum comes in the form of per-game roster and workout bonuses, a source involved told NFL Media's Albert Breer.

BRILLIANT!!!

Certainly better then Toilololololo. Solid pick up.

Toileto had ALL THE PHYSICAL TOOLS to be amazing...

...to bad his hands are encased in stone except for when he actually catches the ball, then they become nothing but butter...