Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

I'm not sensitive. You can't post in a thread without attacking someones intelligence.

That says a lot about yourself.

Hahahahahaha do you want a tissue.

Go read how many times you try to insult me. Hahaha

Dude please, you always try to paint Loomis as some sinister figure that operates differently than any other GM in the league, and that is just pure bias and hate towards the Saints.

Example, if i were to ask you why YD cut Harry Douglas, you'd give us a million and one excuses why it was best for the organization, not that TD is some menacing doosh that had no clue what he's doing. When the Saints cut a player there is always some ulterior motive. If Saints fans view Loomis in Black and Gold glasses, tell us where we can get the hate spectacles you look thru

we didnt ask HD to take a pay cut... then cut him the next yr....

we didnt ask HD to take a pay cut... then cut him the next yr....

So what Lol! You act like that proves something and it doesn't. This is a business, but you and some want it run off of heart and emotions. Like i said you have an excuse for why HD was cut when he was still productive as a #3 WR, but i guess it's cool, cause since he was cut they had a good reason.

Hahahahahaha do you want a tissue.

Go read how many times you try to insult me. Hahaha

I think he needs his binky.

So let me get this straight...Falcons cut a player and it's the right thing to do.

Saints cut a player and the organization are nothing but scumbags.

Stop drinking the Donut flavored Kool Aid.

He can't help it.

I think he needs his binky.

*kevo hitches his side car up to someone elses bike because he can't ride his own*

Hey look everyone! Kevo has entered the thread...

Would you like me to buy some tag-a-longs from you? I hear your girl scout troop has a few left...

who took a pay cut then got cut the next year?

No one, that I can think of anyway. Vilma and Smith restructured and were then cut the next year, much to the chagrin of Saints fans, who wanted them cut the previous year.

Shred has a hard time understanding the difference between restructure and pay cut though.

No one, that I can think of anyway. Vilma and Smith restructured and were then cut the next year, much to the chagrin of Saints fans, who wanted them cut the previous year.

Shred has a hard time understanding the difference between restructure and pay cut though.

ah well if that's the case, loomis isnt a D head, hes a moron.

shred youre attacking this thing from the wrong angle bro lol

treefiddy likes this

Need Midol Big A?

Big A is a Saints fan. I wouldn't associate myself, even in character with that franchise.

You know, if you stay here long enough nawlinslady might show up to fight your battle for you...

As I just said to Ssk, Who negotiated those contracts with players who underplayed them BY FAR.

SyCo likes this

Lol. Actually, in hindsite, it was a good thing to do, because after they, and other leaders, were cut that's when the locker room went to ****.

As I just said to Ssk, Who negotiated those contracts with players who underplayed them BY FAR.

I still find it funny how yall throw rocks at how the Saints operate, but not how your own team goes about their business.

You know like over analyzing why the team went from five straight winning seasons, one game away from the SB, to a 10 win over 2 seasons team. Oh let me guess it was allll Mine Smith's fault

Sauce Castieaux likes this

I still find it funny how yall throw rocks at how the Saints operate, but not how your own team goes about their business.

You know like over analyzing why the team went from five straight winning seasons, one game away from the SB, to a 10 win over 2 seasons team. Oh let me guess it was allll Mine Smith's fault

We are about to find that out...

...you going to admit Loomis f'ed up if the team falls flat again?

what makes you think we dont? when something is said it's usually just taken for what it is and not argued into the dirt.

We are about to find that out...

...you going to admit Loomis f'ed up if the team falls flat again?

I have no problem with that, but i also know that a winning team is not just the product of the GM or the coach, it's a combination of a lot of things.

What i mean is Loomis gives Payton what he thinks he needs to be successful, and then it's up to Payton and the players to live up to their end. So if the Saints screw the pooch this season I'll be critical of all of them not just one or the other.

what makes you think we dont? when something is said it's usually just taken for what it is and not argued into the dirt.

Well, i don't see five topics about the Falcons on the front page of this forum picking apart every aspect of their organizational skills.

Why aren't their any topics about TD's f*ck ups, or the team's regression over the last 2 seasons?

Well, i don't see five topics about the Falcons on the front page of this forum picking apart every aspect of their organizational skills.

Why aren't their any topics about TD's f*ck ups, or the team's regression over the last 2 seasons?

Because RC Falcons fans readily admit as much. Saints fans on the other hand...